2011 Tobacco Bowl Jamboree

mancoverage

I'm looking forward to the atmosphere at Hartsville on Sat. It had been a long time since I had seen a game there, but was there for the 7 on 7. I love small town, high school football. I was very impressed with the facilities and love the layout, sorta being in "downtown" Harstville.

I'm looking forward to the atmosphere at Hartsville on Sat. It had been a long time since I had seen a game there, but was there for the 7 on 7. I love small town, high school football. I was very impressed with the facilities and love the layout, sorta being in "downtown" Harstville.

Enjoy the sites and smells of downtown Hartsville...'cause you're gonna be disappointed with the outcome of the jamboree, son!

Come on down & enjoy the show & atmosphere. Varsity & JV. An old buddy of mine has a son that is an

asst. coach at Beech. ( Lyles ). Not sure if it's varsity or JV.

Clay Co. vs Cannon Co. 5:00 pm

Upperman vs Gordonsville 6:00 pm

Lp

Trousdale Co.(JV) vs Beech(JV) 7:00 pm

Wilson Central(JV) vs Macon Co.(JV) 7:30 pm

Beech vs Macon Co. 8:00 pm

Trousdale Co. vs Wilson Central 9:00 pm

Hopefully the weather will stay nice this afternoon and tonight. :thumb: Good luck to Macon, Gordonsville, Clay and Trousdale!

Edited by TCstinger