Perry Co.

teton

Bless their hearts, I just feel so sorry for them.

Dont get to running your mouth we will save a whipping for WC . You guys didnt exactly look like a power house the other night ethier. So get on over there and lay down maybe let your tail cool cool off from last year. We will cross you off the list later. Forrest is first and then we will move on down the list.

Dont get to running your mouth we will save a whipping for WC . You guys didnt exactly look like a power house the other night ethier. So get on over there and lay down maybe let your tail cool cool off from last year. We will cross you off the list later. Forrest is first and then we will move on down the list.

Radio, what are you hearing over in LC? How many people can we expect? Gotta figure out how much food to buy, lol.

What did LC do go out and recruit some players? LC wasn't very good last year and PC was a real good team and only lost a few players. I would have to think PC by at least 4 tds.

no recruiting! just got a few good ole boys back out this year that didnt play last year! plus our 2 best players tore their (acl) last year! we could have been pretty good last year if wasnt for them 4 boys not playing. i dont care what team it is,if a team loses 4 of its best players that team isnt going to have a good year! but just sit back and see lewis co. will be back this year (wchsgrad- lewis co. beat columbia central 27-24 last week so i doubt perry co beats us by 4 tds)

Edited by alltime

no recruiting! just got a few good ole boys back out this year that didnt play last year! plus our 2 best players tore their (acl) last year! we could have been pretty good last year if wasnt for them 4 boys not playing. i dont care what team it is,if a team loses 4 of its best players that team isnt going to have a good year! but just sit back and see lewis co. will be back this year (wchsgrad- lewis co. beat columbia central 27-24 last week so i doubt perry co beats us by 4 tds)

well u shouldn't be all high and mighty over Columbia...they lost pretty much everybody from there championship team...and their young yall are a older so yeah yall should have beat them...they got beat by Zion Christian by 2 tds in a scrimmage..( i believe it was 7-5)..but thats just me...i have some real good friends over in Lion Country and they told me they aren't good at all...so just thought i would give yall a lil lesson

well u shouldn't be all high and mighty over Columbia...they lost pretty much everybody from there championship team...and their young yall are a older so yeah yall should have beat them...they got beat by Zion Christian by 2 tds in a scrimmage..( i believe it was 7-5)..but thats just me...i have some real good friends over in Lion Country and they told me they aren't good at all...so just thought i would give yall a lil lesson

really! we are older? we have like 8 seniors ! columbia still has plenty of talent! you people in perry co. kill me, yall jugde teams even when u know nothing about them! columbia still has some of the best skill people around, i know i seen it with my own eyes i didnt hear it from a rumor

If you call very few seniors and juniors and a lot of sophomores and freshmen old, then I guess were old.

you must be talking about basketball!

-_- Ah, here you go with your lessons again young grasshopper. To be the teacher, you must first be willing to be taught, young one. The leaves change and yet you stay the same. You will learn.-_-