Perry Co.

teton

Surely you don't mean to start talking about when he got robbed of Mr. Football again do you?

Nope, thats all settled I was just saying that people are mad about sombody posting on his facebook but nobody said anything about what he posted on sombody elses. Whats good for one is good for another.

Not as funny when sombody post somthing on Tuckers facebook, but didnt hear much about it last year when Tucker was doing a little posting himself.

I can guarantee you that Tucker has NEVER posted anything on Facebook or anywhere else that even comes close to what Sparkman put on his wall. He has way too much class for that. And if you're talking about what was posted on Tyler Rice's wall after he won Mr. Football, I read all that garbage. A lot of PC folks were putting some nasty stuff on there (which I do not condone at all, btw), but all Tucker ever did was congratulate him. I think you need to get your facts straight before you post.

Boys go to camp next week. I heard Coach has them go through a rough hot week out there. I hope to see some of our guys come to camp because if you dont go to camp you dont play. I would love to see Rhodes and Dill go to camp as of now they arent playing but they have till Sunday to come on in.:popcorneater:

Boys go to camp next week. I heard Coach has them go through a rough hot week out there. I hope to see some of our guys come to camp because if you dont go to camp you dont play. I would love to see Rhodes and Dill go to camp as of now they arent playing but they have till Sunday to come on in.:popcorneater:

I hope so, too.

I can guarantee you that Tucker has NEVER posted anything on Facebook or anywhere else that even comes close to what Sparkman put on his wall. He has way too much class for that. And if you're talking about what was posted on Tyler Rice's wall after he won Mr. Football, I read all that garbage. A lot of PC folks were putting some nasty stuff on there (which I do not condone at all, btw), but all Tucker ever did was congratulate him. I think you need to get your facts straight before you post.

Either way, it still ain't as good as a gold ball.

I remember in another thread where a Wayne Co poster put that last year Perry Co was a 1 shot wonder that couldn't finish the job. But in the big picture Wayne Co has had ALOT more shots but has the same amount of Gold Balls that Perry Co does.

Edited by theGURU

Maybe they'll change their minds and come out. Yo Radio, I sure wish my boy would play some defense.