Perry Co.

teton

Snoball said in another thread that this isn't a joke forum. But after seeing this post a will have to humbly disagree. :roflol:

all of your posts became jokes when you labeled yourself 'theguru." :roflolk:

at least 'akaglazed' was somewhat original. that was your fleeting peak, glazed, and now it's gone forever. -_-

Edited by snoball5278
  • Upvote 1

all of your posts became jokes when you labeled yourself 'theguru." :roflolk:

at least 'akaglazed' was somewhat original. that was your fleeting peak, glazed, and now it's gone forever. -_-

I didn't label myself that. Some of my friends started calling me that during the middle of the Perry County Basketball season last year and so I decided to change it to that on CoachT.

I don't believe this will be close. LC has to unreal players back. Those two are game changers. Graham can control a game on both sides. Sparkman large and in charge if his head is in to it. If LC has just an average line.....they should handle Perry easy. Lewis can make a run this year I believe for 2 reasons. 1. the two players that are out this year. 2. The district is way down from where it was two years ago. Lewis by 24.

Don't know much about this Sparkman kid, but after seeing some of the comments he put on Tucker's Facebook page, I'd say he needs to learn about a little thing called RESPECT.

I saw where Sparkman was on Facebook cursing Tucker last night on facebook. Sparkman may be on the team week 1 but obviously Coach Sharp hasnt taught him a thing but then again Coach Sharp hasnt had much time with him seeing he gets kicked off the team every year. This game is heating up .

Not as funny when sombody post somthing on Tuckers facebook, but didnt hear much about it last year when Tucker was doing a little posting himself.