Perry Co.

teton

I don't believe this will be close. LC has to unreal players back. Those two are game changers. Graham can control a game on both sides. Sparkman large and in charge if his head is in to it. If LC has just an average line.....they should handle Perry easy. Lewis can make a run this year I believe for 2 reasons. 1. the two players that are out this year. 2. The district is way down from where it was two years ago. Lewis by 24.

If Lewis Co only has two players out this year I don't care how good they are their going to struggle as a team! All kidding aside both kids are great players and they are both game changers. I look forward to watching Graham on but I wonder if Sparkman can last until week 1. Pc has a week 0 match up with forrest to shake the rust off, Lc has an extra week to prepare for that explosive pc offense it will be interesting to see how things go.

Im going to be one of the front runners for King of Smack 2011.

That's what being good at smack talk is when someone sets their self up. You have to be able to come back with a good witty response.

The Goat sez; This is like watching a house cat talk about what it's like to be a tiger. Thanks for the easy set up, Glazed. :hungry:

Edited by mancoverage
  • Upvote 1