Preseason talk

werazzlin

I know it is early, but who are some much improved teams for this season?? Everyone knows the usuall top teams. Lets see who everyone thinks is gonna make noise that usually does not. Each Rigion. Will region champs repeat? Will state duals be same teams again?

Region 1 lost 6 Region Champions. Dont see any returning champs that shouldn't repeat, barring any huge growth spurts that bump them up. Science Hill should be the best team by far. The other large school that could make some improvement is DB. Small school favorite should be Greeneville. There are several wrestlers who could compete for state placings for sure.

Region 1 lost 6 Region Champions. Dont see any returning champs that shouldn't repeat, barring any huge growth spurts that bump them up. Science Hill should be the best team by far. The other large school that could make some improvement is DB. Small school favorite should be Greeneville. There are several wrestlers who could compete for state placings for sure.

Region 7 lost all but 2 region champions.

Clarksville is returning 11 state qualifiers and hopefully will have Hayden Jordan back in lineup.

dont know much about rest of region right now, but hopefully will soon.

The topic is preseason talk, not DI talk, so yes, it is up for discussion. And yes, whether it is DI or DII, most of us compete during the season against each other and we all want to win. We enjoy coming to the Chattanooga area and wrestling Soddy and Cleveland, because it is great competition. Cleveland has taken the last two from us and look forward to the challenge this year. We were fortunate versus Soddy last season. We have great respect for their programs and coaches. CBHS has every intention of competing with Baylor, Ryan, McCallie and MBA. It is never easy and always fun

The topic is preseason talk, not DI talk, so yes, it is up for discussion. And yes, whether it is DI or DII, most of us compete during the season against each other and we all want to win. We enjoy coming to the Chattanooga area and wrestling Soddy and Cleveland, because it is great competition. Cleveland has taken the last two from us and look forward to the challenge this year. We were fortunate versus Soddy last season. We have great respect for their programs and coaches. CBHS has every intention of competing with Baylor, Ryan, McCallie and MBA. It is never easy and always fun

LOL....whatever. "it is up for discussion". You boys in Div. 2 need to get a sense of humor. Or better yet, drop the political correctness and say you are going to kick Baylor's behind instead of "intention of competing".

LOL.....ok.....that does make me feel better too Pap! I would bet your locker room speech does not feel the same as that inspiring affirmation.

:twisted: glad to see you're feeling better Tex. Maybe you'll make it up for a few matches this year? The Cleveland duals should be a good comparison for ya!!

I heard BC & McCallie will be competing this year and maybe more... You'll have to come up so to add more credence to your devil's advocacy.