Webb - Mairvul

STARSNBARS

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

You'd better start hoping the bus wrecks on the way to the game!

As I said, I meant no disrespect to anyone and I certainly do not wish a bus wreck or any other tragic event on anyone, and I'm not saying that Webb is not a good/great football team. What I am saying is Maryville is that much better and given the circumstances of the game 1. Its on a Saturday before college football has even started for the season. i.e. HUGE crowd. 2. It's the second game of a double header at home and you can be absolutely certain that the F5 will be in the stands scouting for the following Saturdays Maryville/Alcoa game. With that being said and although GQ never runs it up on anyone(unless you come to the home side of the field and stomp and chant and spit at our fans, rite redbank?) he will be looking to send a message to the Tornadoes and 42-10 is not running it up. I have no idea how good Blance is. How does he compare to Devrin Young from Bearden? or Bryson from Smyrna?

GQ can try if he wants to but I stand by my statement that there's no way Webb loses 42-10. 21-10.....yes! 28-10......maybe?

They aren't your preseason scrimmage against Austin-East.

Most of these so called prognosticators (Stars: It's not a bad word) are not Maryville fans. I have the utmost respect for The Webb School. I'll take any of the above mentioned scores. I just want a W and then I'll pull for The Webb School, for the rest of the season. :thumb:

Most of these so called prognosticators (Stars: It's not a bad word) are not Maryville fans. I have the utmost respect for The Webb School. I'll take any of the above mentioned scores. I just want a W and then I'll pull for The Webb School, for the rest of the season. :thumb:

Eye uhgree RR....Ain't "prognosticators" sortee like Madamm Wrenay out on tha hiway????...... :unsure:

GQ can try if he wants to but I stand by my statement that there's no way Webb loses 42-10. 21-10.....yes! 28-10......maybe?

They aren't your preseason scrimmage against Austin-East.

Now don't put words in my mouth I didn't say he would try, I said he would be looking to and I'll stand by my prognostication of 42-10

has anyone else heard of a defection from the MHS football team? I had a friend of a friend call me with some news of a couple of kids transferring to a county school.