Webb - Mairvul

STARSNBARS

I totally agree man. Even Mater Dei in california or any of the great texas HS football teams dont want none. I am totally with you on this, no laughing here buddy. Real Talk. They may even be able to beat the Chicago Bears barring turnovers.

I don't think you fully grasp the greatness that is Maryville High School football; those other programs don't even compare.

I don't think you fully grasp the greatness that is Maryville High School football; those other programs don't even compare.

No, i do understand. Thry have whipped my beloved OR wildcats the past 3 times we have played. I want Blade to take them off the schedule for good, cause i dont see a win on the horizon for the next 20 years if we continue to play. I hear they have some great grasshoppers coming up through the ranks. Im playing, but i do have a lot of respect for GQ and Maryville's program, but i dont think they can beat the bears, or even tusculum college for that matter lol. Great HS football team though, in this state. In any other good football state probably not. But great here none the less.

Hate to see this Sweetscience guy has invaded your thread too. Hes a guy that got his name from the sweet way he holds his mouth during science class. He's all over the D-B Farragut thread...oh well guess the real OR fans have booted him outta their group. .sorry to interrupt..good luck :thumb:

What's really sad about when one of our local Haters gets on here and tries to find some way to get others to join him in his hatred of everything Maryville ...... is that there's always some casual observers out there who think it's a real live Maryville fan .... I couldn't imagine being so petty and childish that I would lower myself to this level .... amazing what jealousy can do to someone .

mofo you are exactly right. maybe i'm waaaaaay off on the score i'm just going on what I know of this team. 1. MHS put up 31 on Alcoa last year in a loss and #4 is so much better now than he was then it is immeasurable. 2. The O line is the best we've had since 98. 3. Prevo is a year older and upstaged Young(a D1 signee) twice as a frosh.

Earl, I'm getting some insider information that the Red Rebels might not be at full strength in this one. We might find out how good this coaching staff really is.