Oneida at Greenback

bigearl

I included Rockwood cause they did win a state championship. But, Greenback and Oneida have really had some great games over the years. I don't think it's a coincidence that GB won state in 87 and Oneida in 92. Of course, by east I'm refering to everything east of South Pittsburgh! :rolleyes:

Indian fans have a safe trip down,i love the oneida rivalry as a former player on that 87 team and also because i have two sons on this team,doesnt get a whole lot better than Greenback vs oneida,small town football and second generation players keeping this rivalry alive!I hope we get everyone healthy and this is one of the good ones.

Should be a good one. Both have a chance to win their district and should make the playoffs. The first of possibly two meetings this season.

How could they meet twice Goosevol? I think people down that way will be treated to some great football this season. I think both regions have about 3 teams who could come out on top.

Smash, the way the kee's use their throwing game ,it might as well be a running game. Pujo good to hear from you. Good luck to them dogs, I hope everyone is healthy and hope to see you in week 11 or 12. No more friday night date nighst, it is football time. Smash, lax look, see you all in greenback.

Yep, I see your point. Gonna see more screens than a Megaplex Movie Theater! It's almost Football time in East Tennessee! :thumb:

Smash, the way the kee's use their throwing game ,it might as well be a running game. Pujo good to hear from you. Good luck to them dogs, I hope everyone is healthy and hope to see you in week 11 or 12. No more friday night date nighst, it is football time. Smash, lax look, see you all in greenback.

I hope to see you guys in the post season,could make for a good one because I believe the both of us will be pretty tough. That region of you'res looks pretty tough to me this season. I think OS, Coalfield and you guys will be fighting it out to the bitter end.

God to hear from you also CleatlessInjun,Me and ole Smashmouth keeps in touch all the time,really like that guy. Actually I like all the Oneida fanbase,great bunch of passionate football nuts.

I hope to see you guys in the post season,could make for a good one because I believe the both of us will be pretty tough. That region of you'res looks pretty tough to me this season. I think OS, Coalfield and you guys will be fighting it out to the bitter end.

God to hear from you also CleatlessInjun,Me and ole Smashmouth keeps in touch all the time,really like that guy. Actually I like all the Oneida fanbase,great bunch of passionate football nuts.

pujo, were gonna be watching our boys play before too long. That will be a great day! You know Coach Lunsford and the Bulldogs have a tribe of Indian fans over this way. Hope yall do real well Friday.

It's gonna be a barn burner over here. Logically, I say Greenback wins but I have a feeling Oneida might be able to steal this one, last minute hero stuff. I dont know brother, Reason vs. Sentiment! One thing is for sure, this won't be no 14-10 game. One team may smoke the other, but both teams won't lay an egg.

Oneida has a great O line, thicker than thieves! A Real nice balanced, multi-set attack. The Cherokees offense will be at least as good, probably better! Prediction: More points Friday night than a quiver of arrows! :rolleyes: