Riverside @ Lexington

VolFan38351

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who ya got and by how much? I am taking The Big Red Tigers by 21. However, I will just take a win! Has anybody heard anything on Riverside this year?

GO BIG RED!

After watching Chester County dismantle Riverside , they look to be in a down year ! I'm sure they was sandbaggin a little , I here they gonna throw it more! Lines is small , but compared to us all lines are small ! #25 looks to be able to tote it, but don't know how he will take a hit! Good luck to the tigers ! I say 21 points sounds about right !

Didn't think Riverside lost much to graduation,but they looked ragg'ed against C.C. the other night.I know that jamboree's don't count and all that but blown assignments and tacklers being run over are not supposed to be the problem.Playing at home,if the Tigers get rollin' early this one gets really ugly since these two are bitter rivals and the Panthers punched them in the mouth last year.The Big Red has been chompin the bit all summer for this "pound of flesh"and are ready.This year it really is all about the "R",and the R is REVENGE.Lexington big in this one,going away.

riverside looked outmanned against chester county so lexington should have no problems. I know coach goff and staff will have their boys ready to play but from what i saw last week they are not as strong or physical as they were last year. of course #24 for cc is extremely fast, but the panthers also looked a step slow. Heres to a good game and hope no one gets any major injuries. Lexington will just be too much this year.

Didn't think Riverside lost much to graduation,but they looked ragg'ed against C.C. the other night.I know that jamboree's don't count and all that but blown assignments and tacklers being run over are not supposed to be the problem.Playing at home,if the Tigers get rollin' early this one gets really ugly since these two are bitter rivals and the Panthers punched them in the mouth last year.The Big Red has been chompin the bit all summer for this "pound of flesh"and are ready.This year it really is all about the "R",and the R is REVENGE.Lexington big in this one,going away.

Riverside lost 2 different players with 1000+ yards last season to graduation with one being an allstate selection two years in a row also about 4 starting lineman. it's gonna be a rebuilding year considering it being the first season their sophomore quarterback is getting to start. i know that lexington's starting quarterback isn't going to be playing in this game since he got ejected their last game so there will be more hope considering that.. Riverside doesn't have the size or speed it has had the last couple of years but they do have heart sooo there's not telling how this game will go. it'll all come down to who wants it more. good luck to both teams..

I heard through the grapevine that a 'couple of Riverside kids got injured last night,hope they're not as bad as the rumor.Also didn't realize that many linemen graduated from last years squad.To put the "who wants it more"tag on this one is unfair to the Panthers in my opinion,as they are outmanned at almost every position,playing on the road,and facing a rival bent on revenge from last season.Lexingtons' QB is sitting out but their pound the ball approach on offense diminishes the importance of his absence,as long as his replacement can run the offense without putting the ball on the ground.I'm hoping to hear that the injuries weren't severe...you hate it for a progrem,but for the young men even more.Good luck to both teams in this one,but too many horses in Red this year.

We need to hear from Solomon. :)

Lexington will be down a QB due to what did/didn't/might have/might have not happened in the Trezvant game last year. No matter what, he's got to sit. Don't think it will much matter.

A couple of the old timers I've spoken with said this may be the fastest team in LHS history. Pretty much theentire backfield runs around a 4.5 or faster. They'll miss Rogers on the D-line, and the lines themsevles aren't huge, but quite honestly most people I've spoken with think they have an excellent chance to go 10-0 with the biggest competition coming from Liberty.