Marion Co. Warriors VS Grundy Co. Jackets

pegleg

I was reading in my book about these teams. This Grundy team has some real big ole boys, but they are not very quick. I garuntee you that these Marion boys will probably win this game. If they can nock a hole for those runners to run through, then Marion should win by 2 touchdowns. Let me tell you something. Those Marion boys are a lot better than last year. Grider better be practicing our boys real hard. I aint joking either.

I tell you one thing. Them thair big ole boys on dis hear mountain is mighty strong. Them Bryant boys got muscles plum up around there ears and they believe in pumping that thair iron. Now I don't know much about that book you always talk about cause I cant read to much cause it hurts my head. But hears what I says about it. Our boys just have lots of trouble beatin them Jasper boys even when them Jasper boys is pitiful. We've only beat em for times since 1979 or 80. So if we can beat them Jasper boys we could get on a high horse and ride....but....

If we lose to them thar Jasper boys....well we could be 0-5 by the time that open week gets here and some of them boys may jest hit the woods and start looking for deer signs insted of stayin around for the last 5 games...... I ain't jokin either.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Pirate says with the folkes from Jasvegas a still with dreams high after the Jamboree them purple & white clad warriors will come out with guns a blazing. Recon with home cooking be a sometimes expected variable the Yellow jackets mite come away with the W, but OP figures the youngons from Jasvegas might be more hungry and take home the bacon....

You must be talking about the concession stand with home cooking.

Well tomorrow night we will get a chance to see how well these Young Warriors can play together for 4 quarters. I really don't know what to expect. I hope they are ready to play. If we tackle like we did in the jamboree, it could be a long night. But if old "Mo" gets on our side, look out! This team is capable of playing well together but they are very young. I hope for an injury free game tomorrow night and as always........... GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!

I think if Marion can play without the turnovers and tackle, we should win the game. Grundy is a big team and I am not sure that Coach Bryant showed all his weapons in the Jamboree. It usually does not matter what each team has, this is a good hard fought game. Time for these young Warriors to grow up and play like they are capable. May both teams stay free from injury and Go Warriors