gallatin at wilson central

Gtowner

With Gallatin being down several players with the suspension, this could be a very interesting match up. Gallatin is strong on both sides of the ball but will the suspension set them back too far? Can anyone elaborate on wilson central this season?

Edited by Gtowner

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Gallatin being down several players with the suspension, this could be a very interesting match up. Gallatin is strong on both sides of the ball but will the suspension set them back too far? Can anyone elaborate on wilson central this season?

I really do not see the "kitties" beating the short-handed Wave. They scrimmaged Macon Co and I think White Co, and then Trousdale in the jamboree; I heard that they looked OK in all their pre-season work, BUT they really did not go against a good 5A/6A type team. I do know that they have gone back to their old wing-t offense. About all that I know.

Bears Rule this year :thumb: ...........sorry Wave :roflolk:

I saw WC in the jamboree. While I think they will be improved over last year, I don't think they will finish in the top half of 9AAA. I think the Gallatin jv squeaks out a win.

Change out heart Tandem? You had it the other way around in the other thread.

Tough game with the experience of the Wilson Central defense going against the offense of Gallatin. Wing-t offense at its finest vs the muti-set Wave. Gonna be a good game.

Change out heart Tandem? You had it the other way around in the other thread.

Tough game with the experience of the Wilson Central defense going against the offense of Gallatin. Wing-t offense at its finest vs the muti-set Wave. Gonna be a good game.

I guess you could say i had a change "out" heart. The more I think about it, Gallatin is still Gallatin. Tough to pick against them even if the jv is playing.

Gallatin won 20-14. WC completely dominated the game but had 3 turnovers and had 2 punts blocked deep in their territory. Gallatin's last TD came on 4th down when the RB fumbled and the QB had his knee on the ground and picked it up and ran it in. But when you play Gallatin you should expect those kind of calls from the refs.

Gallatin won 20-14. WC completely dominated the game but had 3 turnovers and had 2 punts blocked deep in their territory. Gallatin's last TD came on 4th down when the RB fumbled and the QB had his knee on the ground and picked it up and ran it in. But when you play Gallatin you should expect those kind of calls from the refs.

Please man can you complain more?? Wilson Central lost the game because they could not block Gallatin's guys on the punt. The WC qb is inaccurate. And turnovers. Don't evn start with the officiating. Only one ref out of the group saw your runningback cross the goalline on the 4th and 2 and they were all right at the point of the play.

Take the game for what it was. Wilson Central looked better than they were last year. Very good three yard and a cloud of dust team. However, Gallatin had several key players out and the ones that were in there went both ways most of the night. Have to commend those players for stepping up and getting the job done. Gallatin didn't get many yards via the run but Smith had over 100 yards passing in the 1st half alone. When the defense had to make a big play, they responded. Great job Wave!!!