Lewis Co at Perry Co

theGURU

it doesnt really matter what you say or i say radio (even though some of the stuff you say on here is comical)coaches dont make decisions on what us fans think or say! so dont flatter yourself

I just know he is on here reading this stuff and wanted to tell my side of things with out seeing him or you before the game. I like both you guys but yall had me rattled at Huntingdon with the snickers and smart remarks while my team was falling apart out there. It had me a little hot. So lets just play balland quit the he said she said stuff.

I just know he is on here reading this stuff and wanted to tell my side of things with out seeing him or you before the game. I like both you guys but yall had me rattled at Huntingdon with the snickers and smart remarks while my team was falling apart out there. It had me a little hot. So lets just play balland quit the he said she said stuff.

Agreed. Can't wait for Friday night. Row, Vikings, Row!

greensmilies-005.gif

I have read all these post and I must say this not recalling whom said what....

Its simple coach sharp forgot more about fb then any of pc's coaches put together. heck he knows more about pc then they do.

you guy's got your film so injoy it.

and greg sparkmen will play so the only 40 you will c is the one you have after the spanking lc gives you and your beloved boys. I dont know how you could say pc will not just score but win by 40 when pc only put up 22 on forrest????

Like I said b4 if the teams r evenly matched then its coaching that will take over and we know how has the upper hand.......

I have read all these post and I must say this not recalling whom said what....

Its simple coach sharp forgot more about fb then any of pc's coaches put together. heck he knows more about pc then they do.

you guy's got your film so injoy it.

and greg sparkmen will play so the only 40 you will c is the one you have after the spanking lc gives you and your beloved boys. I dont know how you could say pc will not just score but win by 40 when pc only put up 22 on forrest????

Like I said b4 if the teams r evenly matched then its coaching that will take over and we know how has the upper hand.......

yeah but we scored 16 in the 3rd and 6 in the 4th and our offense was shakin the rust off and Forrest's defense wasnt bad and we didnt have our best 2 WR's on the field and yall will be sluggish and PC's fired up for this game because all LC does is run their mouth about how great they are and yet after 100 region championships yall cant get to Semi's??? thats pretty pathetic...and when PC finally has a good football team yall go runnin your mouth about how bad we are...we'll see on Friday if one of us is wrong..but i guarentee that PC will have a chip on their shoulder about what you guys are sayin and i know LC's looin over PC... might not wanna do that... :ph34r:

LC has given PC film anytime they've asked for it in the past. If it weren't for Coach Sharp PC wouldn't even have a program. If Coach doesn't want to give PC a film, I'm sure he has a very legitimate reason.(Not that he is scared) Or that a junior pro coach said something to hurt his feelings.

I don't remember Sharp being at the school board meeting the nite that about 25 parents asked them to put football back in school.