Smith Co. travels to Gordonsville

croz6110

Guest Termite

I really dont think it is anybody's business about who is injured or about somebody being sent off.That is personal.

Personal? A football injury is personal? And what the heck is "sent off"? Was he mailed somewhere?

Guest Termite

I don't see where imallin mentioned any names. Kind of hard to be "personal "without a name ain't it? And as far as "set off" I believe you said it wasn't anybodys business so I figured you knew what that ment. Sounds like.your taking everything kind of "personal ".

Guest Termite

Cros, I think 28-7 is in line...we shall see.

If SC scores a couple of times before G-ville, it could be a little bigger spread. If G-ville gets the lead or keeps it close for a while, and gets their confidence up, they will be tough to put away.

If SC scores a couple of times before G-ville, it could be a little bigger spread. If G-ville gets the lead or keeps it close for a while, and gets their confidence up, they will be tough to put away.

I think SC's defense will be the key to this game. I don't really know enough about Gville's team to make a more intelligent prediction.

I think it will be hard for Gordonsville to score unless they go over the top. I don't think they will be able to line up and run over SC like Sparta tried to for a minute. Therefore, I don't see them scoring more than once...unless the QB runs a naked boot and the entire team runs from the ball carrier. :roflol:

Then again it's football and the ball bounces funny sometimes...so what I am really trying to say is...we will all see on Friday night.

Guest Termite

I think SC's defense will be the key to this game. I don't really know enough about Gville's team to make a more intelligent prediction.

Your right Scoot, this year, more than the last 3-4 years, G-ville is a little unknown. To me their line and defense are the question marks. I know about the qb, rbs, and wrs. I don't know about the ol, dl and lbs.

G-ville comes in a little unknown, smaller school, underdog, nothing to lose. SC needs to come in and take control. I look for G-ville to try to hit a big play/score early to get the momentum and crowd behind them.

Edited by Termite

Some people take things too "personal." As quickly as #2's fake injury spread, the real info didn't. Could it? Of course. I got it straight from the Southside. Oklahoma, I've heard, is a nice place, though! ;) GO OWLS!!!!!

On another note, I'm sure SC remembers the slow start that last trip. I don't really look for it to be that way again. I remember 2 trips ago, though, little faster start and the Tiger O couldn't get out of their own endzone.

Edited by imallin

Your right Scoot, this year, more than the last 3-4 years, G-ville is a little unknown. To me their line and defense are the question marks. I know about the qb, rbs, and wrs. I don't know about the ol, dl and lbs.

G-ville comes in a little unknown, smaller school, underdog, nothing to lose. SC needs to come in and take control. I look for G-ville to try to hit a big play/score early to get the momentum and crowd behind them.

Tmite, the Owls have faced some pretty good teams this fall and have faired quiet well. Good running teams, with very good running backs, White's Creek and Sparta with two exellent RB's, good passing team, DCA, and good defensive teams, White's Creek and Cookeville. I feel the Owls will have to stump their toes in great fashion to lose this game. As we all know, the Owls won't win if they don't "show up" and play up to their potential.

Some people take things too "personal." As quickly as #2's fake injury spread, the real info didn't. Could it? Of course. I got it straight from the Southside. Oklahoma, I've heard, is a nice place, though! ;) GO OWLS!!!!!

On another note, I'm sure SC remembers the slow start that last trip. I don't really look for it to be that way again. I remember 2 trips ago, though, little faster start and the Tiger O couldn't get out of their own endzone.

thats funny I hear Oklahoma is a awful nice place to keep outta trouble....I heard the same straight out the Southside too....didn't know any other coacht ppl had heard it too.....you know the story behind it???