Tyner @ Signal Mountain

MountainTroll

And your point is ... ? :twisted:

Are there any Ram Fans on the T anymore? :unsure:

sissy mountain by 84, unless some tyner kids transfer teams mid game then i'll take sissy mountain by 63 just because of the growing pains of acclimating the transfers mid game. of course if waterboy gets any playing time i'll say sissy mounatin by 3 digits, mid game transfers or not. :roflolk:

Didn't mean to open up a can of worms Troll, but I agree with the majority. When Coach Turner has the athletes, Tyner can play with anyone. I have seen the inconsistency with Tyner you spoke about, however, it's to early to tell if they will be inconsistant this year, that's why I said what I said.

I believe Sm will get the win by 10.

Signal looked solid on offense in the first half once they got rolling. The second half - not so solid. And there was too much arm tackling on the defensive side of the ball in the secondary, which resulted in East Hamilton gaining significant yards after first contact. Hopefully they can play a complete game on offense and the safeties and corners can learn to step up and HIT someone instead of grabbing at them. If they can do those things, they should be able to defeat the RAMS of Tyner. :mrgreen:

Well...Signal got the ugly win against East Hamilton. Good to have the first game out of the way. Hats off to East Hamilton, who are much improved and should do well in their district this year.:thumb:

So...how are the Rams gonna do against the Eagles? I saw Coach Turner on the Mountain last night. Guess he wuz scouting Mac's defense, since everbody knows what's coming from Price's offense. Can Signal stop the speedy Rams? How will Tyner's defense hold up against the Signal onslaught?

This week should be a good match-up for both teams. Tyner has a great coach and good athletes. Signal has an advantage by having a game under their belt. Phillips should have all of his receivers on the field this week. It will be the first time since the SD scrimmage last spring he’s had all of his weapons. That will make a big difference in what they do offensively. SM fumbled the ball 5 times against East Hamilton and lost 2. The other three killed drives and 3 were QB exchanges. They offense will be better this week if they don’t stop themselves.

By the way, hats off to Cleveland’s defense. They played really well yesterday. Alcoa had 21 points yesterday with 2 first downs in the first half. They scored on a double pass on their first play from scrimmage, a long punt return and their other TD was set up by a long run on third down. They did not quit and it would have been easy to fold.

RIGHT ON COMMENT ABOUT THE TYNER RAMS. I would say over the last 20 years as consistent program in SE Tennessee as anyone. Oh....and Tyner did not move up to 4A either. Coach Turner is a great football coach and is not afraid to play anybody.

He is a great coach, I walked out behind him the other night and I think I heard him tell some of the EH folks that they like having cupcakes for their first game. :hungry: