kingston vs harriman

jacketfan82

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes,i expect kingston to be ready to play some ball,they didnt look ready against o.s. im predicting a big time game next friday from kingston.

I believe Kingston wins this game handily, but dude,give OS a little credit. I think OS played you toe to toe and you all were very fortunate to come away with a win. Good luck the rest of the season, but sometimes the opposition has alot to do with the way you think your team may or may not look. Not slamming you but you're post don't seem to give OS any credit.

no not at all,kingston got lucky,they came into the game cocky,and o.s did alot of great things,and i have no idea why kingston didnt just move the safties up and stop the qb run or the slant passes.but im not the coach,i was just stating if kingston played like they did in the 4th qtr all game long that it may not have been as close,but i give oz all the credit,the outplayed kingston for 3 quarters.and they should have a real good season.

no not at all,kingston got lucky,they came into the game cocky,and o.s did alot of great things,and i have no idea why kingston didnt just move the safties up and stop the qb run or the slant passes.but im not the coach,i was just stating if kingston played like they did in the 4th qtr all game long that it may not have been as close,but i give oz all the credit,the outplayed kingston for 3 quarters.and they should have a real good season.

This is kingston vs harriman thread correct?Kingston by three scores!

This will be a very intriguing matchup this Friday night, yes Kingston comes with a 18 game win streak and obviously most are going to pick them cause it's probably the smart thing to do cause they are favored, BUT I do think Harriman will surprise Kingston, for the past couple of years Harriman had a bit of a reputation to give up when they were down. Thie senior class ever since they were in little league has had alot of heart and love for the game and proven themselves that they will not quit no matter what the score may be! They proved it to an extent this past Friday being down by a few possesions and scoring 30 unanswered points to pull away with the W! This week the Big Blue will have their hands full with Kingston, defensively they'll need a game like they had for most of the 3rd quarter and all the 4th to beat the Jackets, they've GOT to stop #3,23,7,22,5 those are just some that come to mind! Turnovers will be a big issue, you keep the turnover margin down, odds are your going to have a good shot at winning! Offensively it's simple, play like you did at Monterey and they should be fine! Not saying the Blue Devils will come away with this but I think you'll be impressed watching them, boys with alot of heart that come out fired up ready to play!

tdid those players play last yr for harriman? kingston handled em good last yr,and also have pretty much the whole team back this yr,and harriman lost williams,and inman,im sure those kids are good,and play with heart like ur supposed to do,i think harriman will stay close for a little bit,but i think kingston will play alot better this week,after a hard fought win against o.z.im predicting, kingston 35 harriman 13.