Clinton vs. Dobyns-Bennett

dbFAN91

Worked friday and had enough time to scout Science Hill against my old Devils.DB was an 8 point underdog {going by Sonny Moore}last week and from all I've heard, and got to hear on the radio,didn't play it's best but still got what matters.I'll take an ugly win 15 times this year.A lot of new players going against some great athletes is always going be a question.This week our coaches will try to fix some things and Clinton will bring it's best shot to pull off the upset.I just hope we work on being a balanced offense and take one week at a time on both sides of the ball,to get ready for the playoffs.We have some great coaches and athletes.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to the trip to DB but I would have to pick the Indians in this one. Clinton's QB will still be out and we are trying find a big play guy. I do see see this team improving and think they have some talent but we were not impressive at Halls.

Let's here about this years Clinton Dragons. How about the Patrick kids? Run or pass, what's the scoop? Defense?

Camion Patrick transferred to Lenoir City. Clinton runs a pro-style offense. We aren't going to throw the ball alot, but just enough to keep the defense honest. We r more of a ball control and pound the ball kind of team this yr.

Our starting qb is out again this yr for this game. He has mono and is expected to be back in wk 2 at Karns, but we will see.

We run a 3-5 at times and a 50 at times.

Im looking forward to the trip up, but not the ride back home...lol.

Camion Patrick transferred to Lenoir City. Clinton runs a pro-style offense. We aren't going to throw the ball alot, but just enough to keep the defense honest. We r more of a ball control and pound the ball kind of team this yr.

Our starting qb is out again this yr for this game. He has mono and is expected to be back in wk 2 at Karns, but we will see.

Come on dragon. This week Just like AC they will learn from the mistakes. Josh will get those boys fired up and ready. Go Dragons!

Sorry to hear about your QB being out and losing Patrick had to hurt your team. Did'nt he have a brother or two? I guess they have left the program as well?

Sorry to hear about your QB being out and losing Patrick had to hurt your team. Did'nt he have a brother or two? I guess they have left the program as well?

Patrick's guardian got a job at L.C. so Patrick went with him. Its gonna hurt us some, but in a way, I think it will bring this team closer together as well.

They say you make the most improvment from Game 1 to Game 2. I can see that the Indians need some improvment.

3 mistakes on the 3 plays stoped the Indians from have 3 more Scores against Farragut.

1 - Perfect call by G Clark.... toss sweep pass, everyone bit on the run, #6 Foreman went deep all by himself. Pass was over thrown by 10 yds. Should have been 6

2 - #8 Swafford out of the backfield, streaking down the middle of the field, Chris Cook threw the pass 2 seconds to soon, and the safety was able to jump the pass for the INT. Should have been 6

3 - Ball on the 4 yd line of Farragut with 5 min. to go.... Cook's arm was hit just as he was going to make the pitch.... turnover.

My guess is, those things get worked out for Thursday night.

Roll Tribe Roll