Johnson Co at Hampton

uknoit2

Don't know and don't care to guess the score in this one but I'd bet both teams have some aches come saturday morn. One thing you can say about both teams they will HIT you. Hey Uknoit,forget Lonestar, the Best steaks are found at King of the Road. Can't say much for their salad bar but hey, you don't go there for the veggies! :hungry: mmmmmmmmmmmmm......Porterhouse

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know and don't care to guess the score in this one but I'd bet both teams have some aches come saturday morn. One thing you can say about both teams they will HIT you. Hey Uknoit,forget Lonestar, the Best steaks are found at King of the Road. Can't say much for their salad bar but hey, you don't go there for the veggies! :hungry: mmmmmmmmmmmmm......Porterhouse

I'd say, thats a safe prediction, I think Hampton will win,but its a rivalry and Hampton may have a few 1st game bugaboos. They should settle down as the game goes on.

Well,it looks like Hampton just improved again,nahhhh we didn't get another player but we did get a new lineman. Just moved our BIG blocking back to the line where he could very well be an all state lineman. We should have plenty of people to toat the rock,we just need to give um a place to run. This speaks volumes about our fullback. Its all about what makes the TEAM the best. The only thing that could make us better at this point is for the Dugger kid to come back out, He's only a soph and a vital part of the future succees.

I'm glad someone else feels that way Pujo. I'm proud of him.

Well,it looks like Hampton just improved again,nahhhh we didn't get another player but we did get a new lineman. Just moved our BIG blocking back to the line where he could very well be an all state lineman. We should have plenty of people to toat the rock,we just need to give um a place to run. This speaks volumes about our fullback. Its all about what makes the TEAM the best. The only thing that could make us better at this point is for the Dugger kid to come back out, He's only a soph and a vital part of the future succees.

Yeah idk wat duggers deal is...i mean I think I kno, a guy I knos daughter is datin him or somethin so he may be afraid to leave her on the sidelines....lol he would be a huge part of the team......As for blockin back, were not talkin bout BEEF r we????

Yeah idk wat duggers deal is...i mean I think I kno, a guy I knos daughter is datin him or somethin so he may be afraid to leave her on the sidelines....lol he would be a huge part of the team......As for blockin back, were not talkin bout BEEF r we????

Hot chicks and fast cars are tough rivals.lol. And yes we are talking about Beef,we should have plenty of backs and Beef is perfect for the line,strong ,quick and atheletic. Not so big that he can't move and big enough to clear a path. I'm excited.

Hot chicks and fast cars are tough rivals.lol. And yes we are talking about Beef,we should have plenty of backs and Beef is perfect for the line,strong ,quick and atheletic. Not so big that he can't move and big enough to clear a path. I'm excited.

Def got to amen the first one, it runs in my blood...lol....Oh I mean im excited that its him cause I kno hes busted his butt to get where he is today...Hes a huge, strong and athletic kid...Hes got great support from his family 2...Im pretty sure any1 could run behind him...He would make for an awesome ol fumble ruskie cause when hes got the ball in his hands hes a beast... Cant wait til friday!!!!!

I'm glad someone else feels that way Pujo. I'm proud of him.

The way things are shapeing up and if we can stay healthy,this team could go down as one of Hampton's all time best. Its probably gonna take Beef a little while to understand all his assignments, but as the season goes by,he'll be a force to reckon with. Just hope our backs can stay healthy enough to allow us this luxury.

Def got to amen the first one, it runs in my blood...lol....Oh I mean im excited that its him cause I kno hes busted his butt to get where he is today...Hes a huge, strong and athletic kid...Hes got great support from his family 2...Im pretty sure any1 could run behind him...He would make for an awesome ol fumble ruskie cause when hes got the ball in his hands hes a beast... Cant wait til friday!!!!!

Might even run a tackle elligable,great hands for a big guy.

Trousdale did the same thing a couple of years ago,took their fullback and put him at guard, I doubt they would have won the state if not for that move. A fullback in most systems are nothing more than a glorified guard anyway.