Johnson Co at Hampton

uknoit2

Johnson Co takes it on the chin hard at the Castle...Hampton controlled the 'horns last season...The previous two facts should have next Friday's match-up turning into a penalty ridden battle.

The DOGS have the unit to stand toe-to-toe...It'll take heart and grit for four qtrs to come away with the 'W'....Others say the B-team will be in by 3rd...What say you?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe its goin to be a good game, I see plenty of penalties flyin as they always do with us and JC. The DAWGS got the talent and skill set to play toe 2 toe with any1 if they play to their ability. I just hope they get the JITTERS over early and control the tempo of the game like theyre capable of doing. Hope the cannon will be hot before the nights out. 3td win for the DAWGS!!!!

Edited by BDF36

Johnson Co and Hampton are bitter rivals and Johnson Co will roll into Hampton with a chip on their shoulder. With that being said,Hampton should be the better team,just got to focus and take care of business. I'm not so sure the Jv's will be in the game. Just too much pride in Mountain City for that. Start the year off right Bulldogs. Can't wait till Friday night.

I believe its goin to be a good game, I see plenty of penalties flyin as they always do with us and JC. The DAWGS got the talent and skill set to play toe 2 toe with any1 if they play to their ability. I just hope they get the JITTERS over early and control the tempo of the game like theyre capable of doing. Hope the cannon will be hot before the nights out. 3td win for the DAWGS!!!!

BOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!

You can bank on that! But, if Hampton's JV is any indicator of what the Varsity will be like....we'll be okay :thumb:

Cloudland didn't play a few of the better sophmores, they start for the varsity.Those few would have made a big difference. They did play some of the kids that start for the varsity ,but they were young kids. Cloudland starts several young kids on the varsity. If all goes well, they should be a force in the next few years. Cloudland has 8 freshmen who have the chance of being really good. Hampton will have their work cut out for them,Cloudland is on the verge of being a contender in a short time.

Cloudland didn't play a few of the better sophmores, they start for the varsity.Those few would have made a big difference. They did play some of the kids that start for the varsity ,but they were young kids. Cloudland starts several young kids on the varsity. If all goes well, they should be a force in the next few years. Cloudland has 8 freshmen who have the chance of being really good. Hampton will have their work cut out for them,Cloudland is on the verge of being a contender in a short time.

I don't overlook Cloudland at any point. As I said earlier, with the freshmen entering next year for Hampton and the squad already there, both squads better be strapping up tight..If both programs continue to grow into men, neither will be a "sure thing" against the other...and that will be a big help come post season...IMO

Johnson Co already has a game under their belt and that always helps. Hampton just needs to be mentally and physically prepared to fight for 4 quarters. If they do that,the scoreboard will take care of itsself.The main thing is every single kids giving it 100 percent on every play.Its all about every kid playing for the other 10.

You mean Johnson Co. already has an a%s whoopin under their belts. I didn't think they'd get killed 52-0. I think Hampton rolls in this game by 3 TDs.

When a team gets destroyed the way Johnson Co did,you only have 2 choices,go to work and get better or give up.Those people in that part of the woods seem to be the kind to fight back.