Johnson Co at Hampton

uknoit2

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey King, I sat and talked with Hyden and his dad the other day. They believed (as Im finding out others do) that we had a fan cheering Hyden's basketball injury....That was NOT the case. The fan in question set right behind me and is a good friend. He is a TSSAA Ref and was giving the refs an awful time for many missed calls that led to that event....Clear that up with any that think otherwise please :thumb:

If I had been invited, I would've brought King and made him buy :thumb:

But I wasn't, so Ill just take ole King and buy him a steak at Lone Star B)

Heck I don't even care about the viddles, I just want to me the one and only Butchie,he's a hoot and a half. He's a moderator too .so we better be nice,ain't that right Butchie.

I'm ready for some Bulldog Football. I'm getting more excited the closer it gets. I'll be there early with my Bulldog Blue on. GO DOGS!!!

Well,it looks like Hampton just improved again,nahhhh we didn't get another player but we did get a new lineman. Just moved our BIG blocking back to the line where he could very well be an all state lineman. We should have plenty of people to toat the rock,we just need to give um a place to run. This speaks volumes about our fullback. Its all about what makes the TEAM the best. The only thing that could make us better at this point is for the Dugger kid to come back out, He's only a soph and a vital part of the future succees.

Awe Shucks...Change Of Plans...Duck's Grandkids Plays For Gleason Bulldogs And Mckenzie Plays Them That Night...I'm Working On Another Scenario...I'll Get Back To Ya!

Can't blame ole Duck for that,whatever you come up with will be fine. Bring some of that geratol anyway,I bet thats what I've been needing.