Johnson Co at Hampton

uknoit2

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always enjoy seeing how people talk about how good Hamtpon is but they normally don't play a team on their scehdule that can line up. They always get exposed in the playoffs because of a weak schedule and sub-par coaching. I do like to hear the talk thought it at least give those kids some respect because they do try.

I always enjoy seeing how people talk about how good Hamtpon is but they normally don't play a team on their scehdule that can line up. They always get exposed in the playoffs because of a weak schedule and sub-par coaching. I do like to hear the talk thought it at least give those kids some respect because they do try.

:roflol::roflol:

Good Lord above! Cant you all ever come up with anyting different??!!!

Hampton, Cloudland, even Unaka has few athletes and few players to choose from. Alot is asked of these kids. They play hard and with alot of heart...and very good coaching brings wins. PERIOD

It's the same crap talked year after year from fans of teams that have more to choose from (football and basketball)....I'd love to play these elite teams with the same 11 on 11 for a full game....If you watched, Hampton subs are few ....Same bull was talked about our basketball program last year. We got to the final-four at Mboro with and continued with the same 5 players (pretty much).

As for being "exposed" in post season play, same facts apply...ask the Boyd fans and they'd tell ya that lack of subs hurt us. When our RB went down, there wasnt another, of same caliber, to replace him (I think he had 1400 yds before that game). The same 11 were on the field for 95% of the game....Thats the small school hex! BUT WE LOVE IT :thumb:

:roflol::roflol:

Good Lord above! Cant you all ever come up with anyting different??!!!

Hampton, Cloudland, even Unaka has few athletes and few players to choose from. Alot is asked of these kids. They play hard and with alot of heart...and very good coaching brings wins. PERIOD

It's the same crap talked year after year from fans of teams that have more to choose from (football and basketball)....I'd love to play these elite teams with the same 11 on 11 for a full game....If you watched, Hampton subs are few ....Same bull was talked about our basketball program last year. We got to the final-four at Mboro with and continued with the same 5 players (pretty much).

As for being "exposed" in post season play, same facts apply...ask the Boyd fans and they'd tell ya that lack of subs hurt us. When our RB went down, there wasnt another, of same caliber, to replace him (I think he had 1400 yds before that game). The same 11 were on the field for 95% of the game....Thats the small school hex! BUT WE LOVE IT :thumb:

This guy belittles everyone. Just tries to ruffle feathers.He is supposed to be an Oneida fan,but the other Oneida posters are a classey bunch and wish he wouldn't post. Hampton is a very respected team and they should be. There is only one dominate team in 2a and anyone in their right mind knows the name. The only thing that seperates the real good programs from the great one's in 1a and 2a is the great ones have a few better athelete. Another thing is ,coaches with over 100 wins, only 6 in the state have a higher winning percentage than the one we have.I believe well keep our sub par coach.

This guy belittles everyone. Just tries to ruffle feathers.He is supposed to be an Oneida fan,but the other Oneida posters are a classey bunch and wish he wouldn't post. Hampton is a very respected team and they should be. There is only one dominate team in 2a and anyone in their right mind knows the name. The only thing that seperates the real good programs from the great one's in 1a and 2a is the great ones have a few better athelete. Another thing is ,coaches with over 100 wins, only 6 in the state have a higher winning percentage than the one we have.I believe well keep our sub par coach.

Okay, if we have to! <_<

:roflolk::roflolk: