Riverdale vs Saint X

TDCman

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been on here in years and I sure do miss it! Although I graduated in 06 I'm still a huge riverdale fan; I really miss my high school! so good luck to all the warriors- I can't wait to get updates on the game!

Tamar if that is you we sure enjoyed watching you play! Those were some great teams! Hope all is going well for you sir!! :thumb:

Tamar if that is you we sure enjoyed watching you play! Those were some great teams! Hope all is going well for you sir!! :thumb:

Haha no! I'm a female- who was like Riverdales biggest fan! And the 05 football season when tamar played that was like my favorite player! In 04 it was derente Frazier! Gaston miller was always a favorite of mine too! I really miss football and I forgot I had Tamar in that picture till I posted on here and saw it! I don't believe I have logged in since I graduated in 06! It was good times and I sure enjoyed watching him play as well!!