3. Milan 1-0 151 5

4. Austin-East 0-1 106 NR

5. Elizabethton 1-0 105 NR

6. Camden 1-0 77 2

T7.CPA 1-0 59 NR

T7.Fairview 1-0 59 8

9. Goodpasture 0-1 44 6

10. Polk County 0-1 37 4

Others receiving 12 or more points: 11, Happy Valley 33. 12, Pearl-Cohn 23. 13, Tyner Academy 16.

In case any1 wanted to see the 1st poll......

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this poll is even close, then another strong year (as always it seems) for 3A football in E.TN.

I think this is one of the deepest years for 3a in all of TN. Sequatchie and Bledsoe will be better then last year, with both teams being Senior loaded. Sequatchie played York in week 0 and they are much better then last year. Gonna be a huge year for 3a. No wonder Signal moved to 4a lol.

Maybe CAK should pull a Signal........ LOL.... No they value the competition and wanna play the best...

If enrollment keeps growing CAK (with the 1.8 multiplier) may very well be 4A after the next evaluation period. Last year CAK had an enrollment of around 420. My understanding is that an enrollment of 445 (with the multiplier applied) would actually put the Warriors into 4A. I hear that we have the largest freshman class ever at the school this year. I don't know what the enrollment is this year but it sounds like a move up may be in the near future. If so, CAK would remain in the same district and would still play Alcoa in the reg. season, but would move up and play 4A in the playoffs.