Bledsoe County (1-0) @ Marion County (0-1)

Bill#49

All I heard about was the 17 Jr's and the allworld freshmen coming up for Jasper,well all I can say is that about a 1/3 of them are quality player's and the rest are cheerleader's. Seriously Jasper people get real. Your glory days have been over for going on 16 years. I mean you all keep on and on about the bullies of the vallry being back,where are they? Grundy beat your eyes in last week and Bledsoe will utterly smash you. The only time the game will be close is when the whistle blow's to start the game and then it's light's out..Bledsoe by at least 28-35 points. You might as well park that old tractor if it still work's but I'm sure the last several year's it's been rusting up. I can't wait to hear the replay in the morning and see how many excuse's DD and the other dude with the rose colored glasses come up with as to why you all lost.. COME ON MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They will blame on the newspapers being so biased.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your probaly right or they can blame George Bush, everybody else did!!!

anybody can talk a good game...let's see it on the field...I get tired of all the excuses and about tradition, about how the papers never pick us or give our young boys a chance...shut up already...ya'll need to grow up...see ya tonite sportman..

anybody can talk a good game...let's see it on the field...I get tired of all the excuses and about tradition, about how the papers never pick us or give our young boys a chance...shut up already...ya'll need to grow up...see ya tonite sportman..

The people in the papers dont play the game, its just opinions, if what the media says gets your kids down, they aint mentally fit enough to play football

I heard the final was 53-21 could have been worse..do not know if that is true though

I looked on a website made by the tssaa and that is what it says the final is. I garuntee you that these Marion boys better get it together or they will not make the playoffs. Is that Beck man not making them lift weights? It sounds like those Bledsoe boys nocked a bunch of holes in their line. Let me ask you Marion people a question. How many yards did your runners run for tonight? I try to write the totals for each game down in my Murphy Fair book.