South vs Dobyns-Bennett

TRIBE86

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the "because i said it happened" doesnt fly on the internet you "dill-weed" and if your asking me, in the past 10 years, (which is all I can seem to find record of) south has gone one and done 4 times with 3 of those times being before the program got turned around. If you really want to look at it closer, in the past 5 years alone, South has gone one and done once (last year) and db has gone, oh whats that?db has gone one and done 4 out of the past 5 years? yes. And by trying to insult my intelligence you only hurt yours. The fact of the matter is, you get your kicks from thinking you out-witt and and out-smart people on the internet. its actually really sad how much enjoyment you get from it. i feel sorry for you. and you can bash me all you want db fans but you all know its true. he has almost 7000 posts... get a life away from "bullying" people on the internet.

oh and before you say it. you beat us 44-0 in 06'. congrats, theyre all graduated now. good luck on friday night.

i've been to every south/db game since the first one in '81. love beating those rebels! i think the worst defeat in south history was 09 game. everybody thought south would win. this was the game to end the streak. db 1-4 and south 5-0 and number 1 in state, playing at south. db 42-28 with south stands emptying in third quarter. anybody disagree?

That one did take the air out of South. I think that game sent Carter packing. The South fans were calling on him to run the score up on DB all week before the contest. They actually thought the score was going to be something like 60-0.:) Do you know which game was my favorite? Well I'll tell you. It was 2006 when DB won 44-0. The talk was much the same except it started in mid July that year. They had the great Curt Phillips at QB. Im not sure but I think he had negative yards passing in that game. If not it was close to it. Yep, it was 2006, 44-0!

Well the "because i said it happened" doesnt fly on the internet you "dill-weed" and if your asking me, in the past 10 years, (which is all I can seem to find record of) south has gone one and done 4 times with 3 of those times being before the program got turned around. If you really want to look at it closer, in the past 5 years alone, South has gone one and done once (last year) and db has gone, oh whats that?db has gone one and done 4 out of the past 5 years? yes. And by trying to insult my intelligence you only hurt yours. The fact of the matter is, you get your kicks from thinking you out-witt and and out-smart people on the internet. its actually really sad how much enjoyment you get from it. i feel sorry for you. and you can bash me all you want db fans but you all know its true. he has almost 7000 posts... get a life away from "bullying" people on the internet.

oh and before you say it. you beat us 44-0 in 06'. congrats, theyre all graduated now. good luck on friday night.

Let's see, we mustn't forget 2009 either. DB, completely down, a horrible year, goes to Death Valley with a record of 1-4. You South fans get out there and start yelling "1 & 4, 1 & 4". You would have been as well off coming to J. Fred and stomping on our Indian (when we had one, which is an issue in itself). Final score 42-28, DB. And most of those points for South were scored after the game was effectively over. DB goes on for a 5-6 season. South goes on for a 11-3 season. Now what does that say to you?? It says that DB OWNES South. You have the same psychological problem trying to beat DB that DB has trying to stay in the playoffs. You choke against DB just like DB chokes in playoffs (recently).

That one did take the air out of South. I think that game sent Carter packing. The South fans were calling on him to run the score up on DB all week before the contest. They actually thought the score was going to be something like 60-0.:) Do you know which game was my favorite? Well I'll tell you. It was 2006 when DB won 44-0. The talk was much the same except it started in mid July that year. They had the great Curt Phillips at QB. Im not sure but I think he had negative yards passing in that game. If not it was close to it. Yep, it was 2006, 44-0!

good one also. i'm glad you reminded me. i almost forgot we won 44-0!

3 wiggles is too stupid to figure out that who we play in the regular season doesn't matter....unlike college, there is a playoff in HS!

But it's clear that our state leading win total is deep deep in his head.......our field can be pink for all I care, but will clash with the wiggly one's embarrassing hue of GREEN!

All you need to concern yourself with wiggles is that the mildkats might have over scheduled this year, but then again, you really don't want to see us in the playoffs! History bares that out too! Might want to get your own house in order before coveting your DADDY'S win total!

3 wiggles is too stupid to figure out that who we play in the regular season doesn't matter....unlike college, there is a playoff in HS!

But it's clear that our state leading win total is deep deep in his head.......our field can be pink for all I care, but will clash with the wiggly one's embarrassing hue of GREEN!

All you need to concern yourself with wiggles is that the mildkats might have over scheduled this year, but then again, you really don't want to see us in the playoffs! History bares that out too! Might want to get your own house in order before coveting your DADDY'S win total!

Geeez, are you STILL onto this? lol