Mt. Pleasant at Wayne County

jusboro

I agree with you about #1 showing that he has gotten better at making decisions. I watched both the Cascade and the SH games on film. WC's secondary isn't to bad this year...reason...the whole secondary is returning starters plus a few add ins. The challenge for WC this week is the Linebackers and the pass rush. #1 is a for sure athlete and needs to be contained!!!

Wasn't meaning if WC could keep MP's passing game in check.

Was meaning if MP would keep pass play calling in check. As I saw in the Cascade game, a lot of downs can be wasted if passes aren't being caught but yet the pass plays are still being called. MP definitely has a run game in my opinion. The passing game? Verdict not in yet for sure on that one.

Not beating up on pass plays. I can understand the plays being called for. Just needs to come together. MP gets it together on the dropped balls or missed oppurtunities. MP will be very tough to beat.

MP can definitely keep an opposing team guessing on just who's gonna actually get the ball though.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone needs to go to www.wsmv.com under sports and vote on this being the game of the week on touchdown friday. Lets get Rudy down to Wayne County.

All he's gotta have is a place to touch the chopper down,,, he's been to JB a few times but we are not but 30 miles from Nashville either, good luck to both teams down there in the boro !

I can't wait until Friday, this should be a great game. MTP qb is a great athlete but WC qb is doing an outstanding job also. I wish he would tuck and run the ball a little more than he has but with Butler and Skelton in the backfield he hasn't had to. WC has showed alot more team speed than I thought they would, I think they have too many weapons for MTP this year and I don't mean no disrespect when I say that because we all know MTP is good but the experience has to go to WC.

I can't wait until Friday, this should be a great game. MTP qb is a great athlete but WC qb is doing an outstanding job also. I wish he would tuck and run the ball a little more than he has but with Butler and Skelton in the backfield he hasn't had to. WC has showed alot more team speed than I thought they would, I think they have too many weapons for MTP this year and I don't mean no disrespect when I say that because we all know MTP is good but the experience has to go to WC.

Glad two schools and their fans can talk to each other without a fuss! wasn't planning on coming but way yal talking be the game to watch. LOVE good high school football jus dont know that much about mtp. what do they have beside qb? Not trying to start nothing just know it takes more than one player

Glad two schools and their fans can talk to each other without a fuss! wasn't planning on coming but way yal talking be the game to watch. LOVE good high school football jus dont know that much about mtp. what do they have beside qb? Not trying to start nothing just know it takes more than one player

They got speed for one thing. They're not very big but swarm to the ball, and the running backs look good to.

Everyone needs to go to www.wsmv.com under sports and vote on this being the game of the week on touchdown friday. Lets get Rudy down to Wayne County.

No don't do that...lol...I still remember what happened last time the camera crew come to a WC Mt Pleasant game. WC lost 56 to 6 :unsure: and we were favored in that game if I remember right.