Gordonsville @ Trousdale

croz6110

Good game. I thought Gordonsville had some chances but in the end Trousdale was just the better team. Clock management for the Tigers was horrible and the onside kick try when you just tied the game and had the momentum I wonder about. Trousdale controlled the LOS and took care of business. Not sure why the receiver for Gordonsville didn't get pulled much less chewed out when he threw the ball 15 feet in the air and killed a drive but anyway. I appreciate the entertainment from both teams. You better have a very good team in the playoffs to beat either team.

:excl:

Edited by originalSC3

Good game. I thought Gordonsville had some chances but in the end Trousdale was just the better team. Clock management for the Tigers was horrible and the onside kick try when you just tied the game and had the momentum I wonder about. Trousdale controlled the LOS and took care of business. Not sure why the receiver for Gordonsville didn't get pulled much less chewed out when he threw the ball 15 feet in the air and killed a drive but anyway. I appreciate the entertainment from both teams. You better have a very good team in the playoffs to beat either team.

:excl:

Thanks, O'SC. Both played hard, especially in the 1st half. Looked like TCs conditioning took

effect late in the 3rd. The onside kick is a mystery. I said after they tied it up, "watch for the onside".

Risky move. Guess Moose had his reasons.

The receiver was #2, I believe. Lack of discipline. Kid's got too much talent to let that happen. Could

cost a ball game somewhere down the road. Happens at all levels tho.

No doubt both will make their presence felt in the playoffs.

Croz, haven't seen that anywhere. Lebanon Dem. had a writeup this AM, but didn't have that breakdown.

As usual, the Tennessean had NO writeup. I've stated numerous times my disdain for the lack of

respect we get from this rag.

Regardless, the Tigers played a good game. As you said, could have been closer, could have been worse.

I think both will be in good shape the rest of the season, barring key injuries.

Good luck to the Tigers the rest of the way. Be nice to see both show up in Cookeville the same

day.

That rag isn't even printed on quality enough paper to use in the out house on a hunting trip.

One final note.

TC needs a bathroom with more than one toilet that's in a stall.

Imagine my dismay when I went in there and the only private toilet was stopped up. :wacko:

Eye garuntee Mr Croznumbers that that mess was leftover from that whuppin that those Trousdale-Heartsville boys put on those Macon county peeple the weak befour. It sounds to me that awe the Gordonsville fans were treated two leftovers. :roflolk: