Gordonsville @ Trousdale

croz6110

Both teams have their first region game next week.

Jackets weak spot, IMO, is the line(if you can call it weak).

I think that's a strong point for the Tigers.

I'm anxious to see how the game plays out.

I was honestly impressed with Gville tonight, I didn't expect them to play with SC like they did tonight. They played strong defense, and moved the ball decent on a tough SC defense. I have a new out look on the region and I expect this game between TC and Gville much like the game we saw tonight between Gville and SC, tough defense and 2 teams fighting to score. I'll go with TC 13-7...

Edited by swanson71

A bit early for this thread. G'ville plays FCS next, and TC plays JC next. can't really see

G'ville looking past FCS to TC. FCS is a major threat for G'ville, TC also for that matter.

Having said all that, TC & G'ville will be a game to see, no doubt. G'ville having taken

SC to the wire has to have helped them. TC dropping a much improved MC team will give

then a boost as well. Pretty much business as usual for both.

Still have to give the nod to TC when this one does roll around, until shown different.

Been many a moon has shined down on the planet since G'ville sent the Jackets packing. Honestly

can't see this year being different. "If" it happens, I like my crow "crispy".

Look forward to having you folks on the Creekbank in 2 weeks.

As always, good luck vs FCS.

A bit early for this thread. G'ville plays FCS next, and TC plays JC next. can't really see

G'ville looking past FCS to TC. FCS is a major threat for G'ville, TC also for that matter.

Having said all that, TC & G'ville will be a game to see, no doubt. G'ville having taken

SC to the wire has to have helped them. TC dropping a much improved MC team will give

then a boost as well. Pretty much business as usual for both.

Still have to give the nod to TC when this one does roll around, until shown different.

Been many a moon has shined down on the planet since G'ville sent the Jackets packing. Honestly

can't see this year being different. "If" it happens, I like my crow "crispy".

Look forward to having you folks on the Creekbank in 2 weeks.

As always, good luck vs FCS.

My bad I got my schedule messed up.

Believe me, we're not looking past FC.

Edited by croz6110