Jackson Co. vs Trousdale Co.

Grunt

Should be an awesome game. I'd love for one of you guys to call our post game radio show and discuss this one. We'll be on the air at 93.9 the Duck beginning at 10:30. Here's a link to internet stream for the station. We're laid back and love to talk football!

93.9 The Duck Post Game Call In!

Seven, you still got my cell number? I'd love for you to call in in particular.

Sure do bud. Although if I call in this week, it more than likely won't be about this game. I only go to about 3-4 TC games a year, until the playoffs. I'll probably be either playing golf or at the FC-Gordonsville game. Don't think your audience wants to hear about the first option! If I go to the game, I'll try to call in or get Croz on the line.

Sure do bud. Although if I call in this week, it more than likely won't be about this game. I only go to about 3-4 TC games a year, until the playoffs. I'll probably be either playing golf or at the FC-Gordonsville game. Don't think your audience wants to hear about the first option! If I go to the game, I'll try to call in or get Croz on the line.

Sounds good, thanks buddy. I sent you a text with the link. Holla

Week 2 has Jackson Co. traveling to the Creekbank to take on the Jackets. What's the boys from

JC looking like this year? Know they have some talent up there. Is it going to be enough to

give the Jackets fits?

All you good folks up there in JC fill us in on what you guys have in store for the Jackets.

what kind of talent do they have other than basketball? And making white lightnin' doesn't count, HOMER! :mrgreen:

For one thing we don't have as talented an ####hole as you appear to be!

talented? nah .. just thinking outside the box :popcorneater: too much time on their hands mebbe .. but then if they're from TC ... well they have def earned braggin rights in football .. basketball .. not so much so forgive them pokin' .. lol as much as I'd love to see JC get a win such as this, not gonna happen, I hear there's too much tension amongst the players .. too bad .. cuz I do love to cheer for the Blue and White .. :flower:

What is all the tension from and why? Please explain. All I have heard is how several are upset about Jackson's coach playing an ineligible player and putting the other boys in risk of having to forfiet their season. Any truth to this? Multiple very reliable sources have confirmed this, what is Jackson's side of the story? TC1

Edited by SMACK

What is all the tension from and why? Please explain. All I have heard is how several are upset about Jackson's coach playing an ineligible player and putting the other boys in risk of having to forfiet their season. Any truth to this? Multiple very reliable sources have confirmed this, what is Jackson's side of the story? TC1

TSSAA declared him eligible this summer, not sure where all thats coming from.