Jackson Co. vs Trousdale Co.

Grunt

I don't get offended...i retaliate. thumb[1].gif Maybe those hard working coaches can learn a little about defense, and stop us next time. Till then we gonna keep doing what we do...with class. No personal fouls, no trash talking by the players, no excessive celebrations, we kick browneye with as much class as anyone. roflol.gif

Profanity, Profanity. Where's Grunt. :roflolk:

I don't get offended...i retaliate. thumb[1].gif Maybe those hard working coaches can learn a little about defense, and stop us next time. Till then we gonna keep doing what we do...with class. No personal fouls, no trash talking by the players, no excessive celebrations, we kick browneye with as much class as anyone. roflol.gif

I wasn't referring to the players, I was referring to you posters. You make your program look classless.

I wasn't referring to the players, I was referring to you posters. You make your program look classless.

You ain't seen nothing yet...Just wait till we get one of those rare playoff losses to see just how classless we really are. :roflol: And if you don't believe me, just youtube search The 2010 Trousdale County Chicken Kicking! :lol:

• Upvote 1

I have personally avoided reading this post since the game is over and its on to the next one. However tonight, unable to get into my fantasy draft for some reason, I ended up here and the posts on CoachT seem to only disintergate with each additional year. I am not here to address the score of the game or what the difference is in winning 35-7 and 55-7. We all have our opinions about those things. I grew up when 35 points were enough and no one seemed to want to embrass the other team (1970's). But lots of coaches, players and fans feel differently today. I understand that and hopefully as they grow older and realize the time both teams put into preparation they will see things differently but that is a sidebar to what i have to say here.

My real reason for writing here is the disgusting posts by people who hide behind a nickname here and type nasty, vile comments. It is one thing to support your team, and certainly both teams in this game have supporters. TrousdaleCounty has great tradition in football, but lacks in other areas of the educational process while Jackson County excels at girl's basketball and yet also has their own difficulties in the educational process. It makes them neither superior nor inferior to each other or the other schools in this area of the state. We all face challenges and we all have crosses to bear. I guess it just makes me a little sad to see schools located so close together with students and fans who are so similiar in their everyday life's act as if this is the war in Iraq. It isn't, or at least it shouldn't be. There is a difference in a great rivilary with mutual respect for each other regardless of the outcome of the games and one in which we try not only to defeat the opponent, but to humiliate and degrade them. We do this by our words as well as our actions. This is what I read into the posts here.

It is not unique to CoachT but also on topix and other sites where people feel the protection to say shameful things. I hope this nation can turn this type of behavior around at some point. I remember being up 46-0 at the half once and running a QB sneak every play of the second half by a senior tight end (#82) that rarely ever got to play, playing QB. In fact he took his first snaps ever in the locker room at the half. We won 46-13. Bottom line is we could have won 100-0 but why? 46-13 was as good as 100-0 and anyone there knew it could have have been much worse. After the game we extended hands in friendship and told them to come down and hang out with us sometime because what we said after the game was important to who we were and who we became! It was the right thing to do then and and it is the right thing to do now.

I'm not going to get on here and defend any posters. I can only control what I say. Do I agree with the approach of some posters that represent my school and others...of course not. But, I do think that some often get misread or misinterpreted (not saying that's the case here)...I sure do. Now surely everybody is smart enough to read through the BS and take it with a grain of salt. If not, then maybe you shouldn't be on here, or simply don't read post from certain posters.

Now I will defend my program and our coach. If I need to do that, just let me know.

• Upvote 1

Where I come from losing ONLY 55-7 to TC is a blessing :roflol:

What I told those players that lost to TC 92-0 in 05 was that if you don't like it then you should have done something about it. Do I think that we had a shot at winning or Jackson County had a shot at winning last Friday night...nope, no way. I don't believe either team could come close to keep a game against TC . Every team has 4 downs and in those 4 downs you can use up no less than 2 minutes of clock per possession. You don't have to be a great team to play fundamental football and limit turnovers. Even if a game isn't close it does not mean you still can't come out of it with something positive.

I'm not going to get on here and defend any posters. I can only control what I say. Do I agree with the approach of some posters that represent my school and others...of course not. But, I do think that some often get misread or misinterpreted (not saying that's the case here)...I sure do. Now surely everybody is smart enough to read through the BS and take it with a grain of salt. If not, then maybe you shouldn't be on here, or simply don't read post from certain posters.

Now I will defend my program and our coach. If I need to do that, just let me know.

seven you know, and most people that have posted on here for several years know, that i'm a mere shell of my former aggresiveness on here. :rolleyes: but it's the guy's that mix it up that i enjoy reading the most on here.

as far as coacht.com being compared to topix.com, give me a break. as a buddy told me, "i feel dirty after i read topix." the difference in that site and this site is the same difference between june and ward clever (coacht) and charles manson's family (topix).

football, like life, is a tough game, and as i've stated before, there is a large part of me that has more respect for kids that play for teams that post dismal records each year than i have for ones that play just because they can be on a winning program. but aside from that, fans that complain about an outcome that most would have predicted can dry it up. it's attitudes like that that are the reason that the game of 'tag' is outlawed on playgrounds across this country. my advice to those fans (not the players, whom i have an unending respect for) is to take your lumps like everyone else does in life and try to give a few lumps back, it'll make you feel better. :thumb:

Edited by snoball5278
  • Upvote 1