Cosby @ Hampton

dogbreath

Proly the best rushing performance ive seen from a back since THE BIG 25 came through!!!! Hes not the quickest ive seen but hes fast once he breaks 10 yds. Gotta get the points when ure in the red zone every chance u get. They looked pretty good but D still has some kinks, u cant ask for much more.....GREAT GAME DAWGS!!!

Edited by BDF36

Hampton should have scored a couple more times,but they cobbled it up themselves,just curable mistakes. I do believe Oldeagle was right,this one was for the region title. I was actually pretty impressed with um. They just had a hard time stopping our running game. Hampton can improve and I'm sure they will. Congrats to Waters as I heard he set the all time Hanpton rushing record for a single game. But good job by all the guys and go to work, I'd say next week will be a tough one.

Hampton should have scored a couple more times,but they cobbled it up themselves,just curable mistakes. I do believe Oldeagle was right,this one was for the region title. I was actually pretty impressed with um. They just had a hard time stopping our running game. Hampton can improve and I'm sure they will. Congrats to Waters as I heard he set the all time Hanpton rushing record for a single game. But good job by all the guys and go to work, I'd say next week will be a tough one.

I had also heard he broke the record, I just couldnt have imagined that he would have. I thought he may be close but some1 had told me TOWNSEND had 365 against JC and didnt break it but I guess its wrong. Back then J pulled the starters early so maybe he didnt have it. Either way waters done great tonite and congrats on the record!!!!!!Good GAME DAWGS

Edited by BDF36

Hey pujo, Congrats to your Bulldogs. We are still battling the "Youth Monster" over here some too. But a Win, any way ya slice it, is pretty sweet. :thumb: