Knox West v Maryville

jrlcm

So west has a monopoly on being the ONLY team that improves as the season goes on ...... lol ..... guess what....... Maryville improves as the year goes on also .

Not much on reading comprehension huh?

I know every team gets better as the season progresses, but West just seems to drastically improve themselves much more than everyone else.

Edited by RunninRebels

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much on reading comprehension huh?

I know every team gets better as the season progresses, but West just seems to drastically improve themselves much more than everyone else.

I read exactly what you wrote and I find it Hilarious that you really think that West " drastically " improves more than Maryville does . Coach Quarles and his staff are probably the best in the state ..... yet they never " Drastically improve " as much as your West Rebels .... good luck with that .

I'd venture to say West won't lose another game this year. However, they will be light years better at the end of the year. I know every team gets better as the season progresses, but West just seems to drastically improve themselves much more than everyone else. Maryville wouldn't have beat West by more than a 6 or 7 points at the end of last year (I know RR.....imagainary loss 200,458 :P ), but they destroyed West 35-6 at the beginning of last year. Maryville should be happy with the win.

LMBO! If West "drastically improve themselves much more than everyone else". Then why do they seem to fall short in the post season? Bet 9-1 will be a strech as well. Maybe 7-3 tops. Good luck

About as ugly as a 30-7 win can be. Offense looked out of sync for Maryville, one of the interceptions Patton threw looked like the one against Alcoa. Maryville defense looked stout except for the scoring drive but had at least three offside penalties. I can't remember the last time I thought Maryville's special teams were outplayed but I thought West did it tonight.

West's defense made some big plays but still gave up thirty to an offense that wasn't clicking. A win is a win but will the coaches and team get a lot of satisfaction from this one?

Last week against alcoa maryvilles special teams got out played...alcoa returned a kick for a td. Punting alcoa punted 2 times for a 35 avg with no return and both being downed inside the 20... both kicking games weren't very good...

Great job Maryville I love it when west goes down

LMBO! If West "drastically improve themselves much more than everyone else". Then why do they seem to fall short in the post season? Bet 9-1 will be a strech as well. Maybe 7-3 tops. Good luck

Geez , with this " DRASTIC IMPROVEMENT " every year , you would think that West would be Drastically overflowing with Gold Balls !! :roflol:

Maryville was always in their way; that's Farragut's problem now. Maryville won 17-9 in 2007 or that was a state championship. Or should I say "imaginary" championship. None of Maryville's opponents the rest of the playoffs that year got within 3 TD's.

Edited by RunninRebels

Maryville was always in their way; that's Farragut's problem now. Maryville won 17-9 in 2007 or that was a state championship. Or should I say "imaginary" championship. None of Maryville's opponents the rest of the playoffs that year got within 3 TD's.

Losing to maryville is nothing to be ashamed of. West should win the rest of their games unless they play Powell or maybe Farragut?

OK...A fue ramblins on tha gaim....

- Eye sortee thank West's slow start mite haiv a lot two do wif playin' Mairvul urlee in tha seesun

- Coach Derek Rang (Mairvul grad) duz a good job fer West on Deefence

- Mairvul's Red Zone offence stuggled at times

- West two beet Farrah-gut, will haiv two scorr moore than 7 and thay look purty limited throwin' tha bawl

- Mairvul wuz sortee flat aftur last weaks Alcouh gaim and hit showed

- Opun dait comes at a good time imo....Guillermo re-aggrevated his ankull and let's hope he gits well soon....

Edited by STARSNBARS

Last week against alcoa maryvilles special teams got out played...alcoa returned a kick for a td. Punting alcoa punted 2 times for a 35 avg with no return and both being downed inside the 20... both kicking games weren't very good...

Great job Maryville I love it when west goes down

Good post. I agree.

Edited by plumb69