where does Raquis Hale fit in the list of all time running backs at S.P.

RoyDJ

Hey youngun, you are right about Cody Walker and how good he was. I dont know if he would have been in the NFL, but he was by far the best freshmen that EVER strapped up for the orange and black. It is ashame he didn't take advantage of his God given talents and abilities. What a waste of talent he turned out to be. I would have to put Raquis in the top 5, but can't put him ahead of a couple of guys.

Hey nocompetition, email me at theambassador@ymail.com and let's talk since you don't have a plus membership.

E-mail sent.

It don't seem like Robert Robinson ever gets the fame that he should have,the kid was a beast,without him SP wouldn't have won the state in 2007. SP was loaded but everything they did started with him.

Pujo I'm terribly sorry for whatever or whoever put this aweful thought in your head. This is just not true at all. They had two wingbacks that nobody has caught yet, Rashawn Witherspoon could bring down anything you threw to him, and that defensive, even if it was led by Robert,was rediculous with or without him! I mean Dominique Garrett, Jarred Daweson, Zac Fitzgerald, and Montrel Michell? No one was getting by them! People think I'm kidding, but I'm serious

Eddie Moore is the best running back to EVER wear the orange and black. PERIOD!

Eddie Moore

Jimmy Wigfall

Bo Haden

Sam Pickett

Raquis Hale

OTHERS

Carl Lehr

Johnny Sisco

Corey Tipton

Cody Walker

Robert Robinson

David Jones

Just too many to mention, much less rank them. They were ALL good.

Pretty good list...I think Jones would be in that top tier had he played in the spread without a doubt...Walker shoulda coulda woulda but his greatness only lasted through his Freshman year...

Kevin Mitchell could be thrown into that last group as well as Ronnie Griffith...Both had two seasons of 1,000 plus yards