2011-2012 District 4a

eaglefan2012

Yeah, I just went to WECO's web page, and they're going to be at the Wartburg game.

I'm a Wartburg fan, but I think they missed the mark on this one. Wartburg will play hard enough I guess, but it's not a "do or die" game. Winning or losing doesn't really mean much to be honest. I would have preferred the OS/Oneida or Oakdale/Coalfield games.

The boys game on the other hand, should be a real doozie! lol

I'm not predicting any more games! lol

I just witnessed the district mvp miss 2 free throws with no time left on the clock, trailing by 1 point....Coalfield just upset Oakdale!

I might even be eating some crow, radio just said the OS/Oneida game has went to overtime!

Dang good night for some good ballin!

Holy crap man! LOL

Congratulations to the 2 UNDERDOGS tonight!

The Coalfield win was a really good one, only district win they have had other than Jellico, so big BIG win...BUT..Oneida winning at OS!!??....HUGE!!...HUGE WIN!!

Congratulations to BOTH teams!

and this is for Booger....SQUAK SQUAK! LOL...grats man!

:)

Holy crap man! LOL

Congratulations to the 2 UNDERDOGS tonight!

The Coalfield win was a really good one, only district win they have had other than Jellico, so big BIG win...BUT..Oneida winning at OS!!??....HUGE!!...HUGE WIN!!

Congratulations to BOTH teams!

and this is for Booger....SQUAK SQUAK! LOL...grats man!

:)

I just put my crow in the crockpot to cook allnite, You want some of mine or have you got your own. Oneida jumped out 21-12 by mid 2nd Quarter, then went cold. Went scoreless in the third and was trailing by 5 or 6 entering the 4th. Oneida tied it on a 3 with about 15 sec left to get to overtime. Oneida played the last part of the 4th and overtime without their starting post players who had fouled out. Big win tonite, now I have to worry about Coalfield and Hamby.

I just put my crow in the crockpot to cook allnite, You want some of mine or have you got your own. Oneida jumped out 21-12 by mid 2nd Quarter, then went cold. Went scoreless in the third and was trailing by 5 or 6 entering the 4th. Oneida tied it on a 3 with about 15 sec left to get to overtime. Oneida played the last part of the 4th and overtime without their starting post players who had fouled out. Big win tonite, now I have to worry about Coalfield and Hamby.

eh, I took mine raw and got it over with, didn't want to smell it all day! lol

Sounds like it was an emotional roller coaster, I bet you felt like your heart had been ripped out after that 3rd period! hahaha

Good luck with Coalfield, I hate to jinx you guys after my last picks, so I'm not gonna make a call on this game....(between you and me, I think your girls have this one!)

;)

eh, I took mine raw and got it over with, didn't want to smell it all day! lol

Sounds like it was an emotional roller coaster, I bet you felt like your heart had been ripped out after that 3rd period! hahaha

Good luck with Coalfield, I hate to jinx you guys after my last picks, so I'm not gonna make a call on this game....(between you and me, I think your girls have this one!)

;)

Raw crow, I've had that a few times!lol. As for the emotional coaster I did have a few mood swings here and there, but I only blacked out once. Oz had us, they had the lead, we couldn't score, our bigs were foul trouble, they had mojo on their side and decided to try and hold the ball with about 4 mins to go. Big mistake on their part, let us sneak back in and they couldn't get started again when they needed to. Oz will be back with a vegeance,count on it! I still cannot imagine how Coalfield beat Oakdale, would like to have seen that one. But it is District 4 and strange things do happen.

Raw crow, I've had that a few times!lol. As for the emotional coaster I did have a few mood swings here and there, but I only blacked out once. Oz had us, they had the lead, we couldn't score, our bigs were foul trouble, they had mojo on their side and decided to try and hold the ball with about 4 mins to go. Big mistake on their part, let us sneak back in and they couldn't get started again when they needed to. Oz will be back with a vegeance,count on it! I still cannot imagine how Coalfield beat Oakdale, would like to have seen that one. But it is District 4 and strange things do happen.

Yes I agree with you Booger, strange things do happen in this district only thing going against coalfield is the satellite in furst round, Oneida is tough on their home floor

Out on a limb again tonight....

OS 52, Jellico 26

Oakdale 42, Sunbright 30

Oneida 46, Coalfield 36

and if you guys don't read this before tonights games, it can always be edited! lol

Hey 4aFan, i'm sure your a swell person, but please quit picking Oneida. Lol! Oneida had a 12 pt lead and Coalfield battled back and tied it with 30 sec left. Oneida got a layup and 2 free throws to win by 4. Geez, we really tried to give it away.

Hey 4aFan, i'm sure your a swell person, but please quit picking Oneida. Lol! Oneida had a 12 pt lead and Coalfield battled back and tied it with 30 sec left. Oneida got a layup and 2 free throws to win by 4. Geez, we really tried to give it away.

rotfl!! ok, no more picking Oneida :P

You still won though, and I picked OS the last game, look where that got ya! lol

I'll admit, I sure didn't expect it to even be close...still, at this time of year, any win is a good win! haha

Edited by 4aFan4U