Wayne County at Cascade

wildcatpride70

I personally thought Casacade was going to win this game but was not surprised WC did, I was however surprised at how convincingly they won. Good job WC, it appears the Rice kid is running the veer to perfection and the defense must be pretty good.....

We, at Cascade, haven't seen the veer very much and last night was a clinic on how it should run. Cascade has a lot of size at tackle and guard but our ends are small. You have to have size and speed on the ends to stop the veer and we had no answer.

We, at Cascade, haven't seen the veer very much and last night was a clinic on how it should run. Cascade has a lot of size at tackle and guard but our ends are small. You have to have size and speed on the ends to stop the veer and we had no answer.

I was pretty sure Cascade could not stop the running game of WC, they are executing it well. I was surprised that WC shut out a good Cascade team. Good luck to yall over in Cascade the rest of the year.

I knew that Cascade would have the size advantage but we would have the speed and it really makes me feel good about the rest of this season to know that we had such a great performance without Butler or Skelton in the second half. Great Job Cats!!! :thumb: