District 12AA

District12AA

Been following on here for a while and notice there is not a thread for District 12aa. Like to hear everyone's opinions on who they think will win the district this year. Being from Lewisburg, I think the Marshall County Tigers have a great chance to run the table this year. Coach has them believing playing a tough brand of football. Only team I see beating them is Giles Co. Would like to hear who are some standout players from each team?

Standings after 1 District Game

Marshall Co. (1-0)

Giles Co. (1-0)

Page (1-0)

Fairview (1-0)

Summitt (0-0)

Spring Hill (0-1)

Lewis Co. (0-1)

Hickman Co. (0-1)

East Hickman (0-1)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being from Lewisburg, I think the Marshall County Tigers have a great chance to run the table this year. Coach has them believing playing a tough brand of football. Only team I see beating them is Giles Co. Would like to hear who are some standout players from each team?

Who are Marshall Co's standout players?

Who are Marshall Co's standout players?

On the defensive side of the ball, #79 Maddox is the returning defensive player of the year in the district, I don't think their is an O-lineman that can block him one on one. He has a motor that never stops.

On the offensive side some of the weapons include #1 Kevin Peterson, # 2 Jalen Jones, and # 19 Jason Tapp. There are plenty others I could name as well.

Don't forget the best kicker in the state.

Standings after Week 2 of District Play

Giles Co. (2-0)

Fairview (2-0)

Marshall Co. (1-0)

Page (1-1)

Spring Hill (1-1)

Lewis Co. (1-1)

Summitt (0-1)

Hickman Co. (0-2)

East Hickman (0-2)

I still think Marshall and Giles will decide the district title this week. Both teams have the best athletes. Coach T has our boys ready to play. Look forward to an exciting week.

I think that Fairview is going to finish #1 and capture the district title.

I look for the Giles County vs Marshall County game to decide #2 & #3.

I look for the Page vs Lewis County game to decide #4 & #5.

I think Spring Hill is going to finish at #6.

#7, #8, & #9 will be decided between the trio of Summit, Hickman County, and East Hickman.

I believe that the Top 5 teams in the district all have a great shot of qualifying for the TSSAA State Playoffs.

I think that Fairview is going to finish #1 and capture the district title.

I look for the Giles County vs Marshall County game to decide #2 & #3.

I look for the Page vs Lewis County game to decide #4 & #5.

I think Spring Hill is going to finish at #6.

#7, #8, & #9 will be decided between the trio of Summit, Hickman County, and East Hickman.

I believe that the Top 5 teams in the district all have a great shot of qualifying for the TSSAA State Playoffs.

I think you are very close. After this Friday we will know more about Giles and Marshall. Giles has to travel to Marshall, Lewis, & Fairview. If they do make it to the break with just one loss I like their chances down the stretch.

I think you are very close. After this Friday we will know more about Giles and Marshall. Giles has to travel to Marshall, Lewis, & Fairview. If they do make it to the break with just one loss I like their chances down the stretch.

Giles & Marshall could beat Fairview on a given night but overall Fairview has some awesome talent. I wasn't sold on how good Dickson County truly was when Fairview drilled them in the jamboree but after the fact I now see that Dickson is a solid team and Fairview made it look easy against them. Fairview also has nice wins over Cheatham County & Lewis County by healthy margins. Fairview has 4 great offensive players (the QB, the power back, the slot/speedy back, and the receiver) and 4 great defensive players (both ends and 2 of their linebackers).

Talent wise they will be extremely hard pressed to play anyone who can compete against them. Now with that said TALENT ISN'T EVERYTHING! They do however have lots of it!

Giles & Marshall could beat Fairview on a given night but overall Fairview has some awesome talent. I wasn't sold on how good Dickson County truly was when Fairview drilled them in the jamboree but after the fact I now see that Dickson is a solid team and Fairview made it look easy against them. Fairview also has nice wins over Cheatham County & Lewis County by healthy margins. Fairview has 4 great offensive players (the QB, the power back, the slot/speedy back, and the receiver) and 4 great defensive players (both ends and 2 of their linebackers).

Talent wise they will be extremely hard pressed to play anyone who can compete against them. Now with that said TALENT ISN'T EVERYTHING! They do however have lots of it!

and cant forget there great X middle school coach that leads the team.

Fairview has great athletes. Hughes is the exception. Great combination.

East Hickman has no athletes. Harris (nor Jesus himself) could help the cause there.

Hey How Do i know your lost deep in cheatham county.......... pick up todays paper, read the High School leaders of this great state, you will find in the Passing section at the top of the list Austin King Leading everybody with over 1100 yards passing.Right out of East hickman Yea no athelete.... how do it know.......? it dont know........ Trust me , or dont ( I dont care) Harris will make a big difference.....next year

Edited by easteaglebaseball

Hey How Do i know your lost deep in cheatham county.......... pick up todays paper, read the High School leaders of this great state, you will find in the Passing section at the top of the list Austin King Leading everybody with over 1100 yards passing.Right out of East hickman Yea no athelete.... how do it know.......? it dont know........ Trust me , or dont ( I dont care) Harris will make a big difference.....next year

Stats = NOTHING!!!! I could lead the state in passing yards throwing the football 30 times per game. He may be a good player but he is throwing the football to mediocre athletes in a district where you play teams that are loaded with athletes. Trust me, I KNOW!