Chattanooga Central @ Cleveland

alt1958

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleveland will absolutely dominate Central in this one.................UNLESS the pounders can run all night(not here n there)I mean all night.31-0 raiders,but,I wouldn't be surprised,if central kept it close,only if voytik cant complete a pass.

if voytik can get his recvrs to catch,it will be a long,long night for the pounders.Owls were lucky even when they hurried him,he made some plays only for his recvrs to drop em or run the wrong route.

Edited by bipbopzot

I think the Cleveland fans are still in shock after all the pre-season hype.

preseason hype? Nah, i said we would start the year 0-2, the Ootlewah loss did surprise me, but we have no running game what so ever, our 0-line can't block anything, our D-line looks like linebackers, we can't stop the run, we can't score, our WR are young, coaching is pretty bad, and then we have the whole Versus Network cirus going on. Slaughter needs to ditch the playbook and the 3-4 defense, or Cleveland will be ditching him.

preseason hype? Nah, i said we would start the year 0-2, the Ootlewah loss did surprise me, but we have no running game what so ever, our 0-line can't block anything, our D-line looks like linebackers, we can't stop the run, we can't score, our WR are young, coaching is pretty bad, and then we have the whole Versus Network cirus going on. Slaughter needs to ditch the playbook and the 3-4 defense, or Cleveland will be ditching him.

The Versus Network circus has been gone since the Alcoa game. They will be back for the McMinn and Bradley games.