Turbyfill Resigns

Rainwater

The job has to be posted for 10 days. Doesn't mean a choice hasn't already been made.

Yeah I knew that was how it went,we all might get fooled,but I really think they'll try to find the best they can,but most of the proven coaches are winning somewhere else.I doubt they have alot of great options.

it would be a shame to just have coachesjump through the hoops if a decision has already been made.....how does the future look for the program...is the cubbard bare or do they have some good kids coming up

Heck of a freshman class,a few good sophs,not many jr's at all. I guess it all depends on who they hire and how many kids hangs in there. They do have several kids who don't play,if someone could get them out,it would help a ton.

does it really matter? individually, we all will deal with it. some will like it some will not. at the end of the day it doesnt really matter. we will accept what "they" give us or explore other options. our kids only grow up once, they deserve the best opportunities we can give them. oh and the agenda thing will be ANYWHERE you go.

what has happened to the program, cloudand was successful for such a long time....r the kids hard workers and do they have a year around weight program...coach tubberfield seems like a hard working guy

They just don't have many kids out.Several talented kids only play BB.I'm sure they have some hard working kids and some thats just not committed.Its not the easiest place in the world to coach.Whatever you achieve comes from hard work,you'll never have a bunch of gifted atheletes.You just have to outwork people.

Haven't heard from bluengold in a while. Wondering how he feels about all this. They need to let the cat outta the bag soon. Theze boys need someone in the weight room with them

If all concerned took a vote,I'm betting Scot Smith would win by a landslide.Who knows if that would be the best choice or not.The Cloudland faithful all remember Ezell. But they also have to realize that Cloudland will never have the type of Atheletes Ezell had. Another thing to consider is ,he's at his 4th highschool. Might not stick around too long. I'd say most of the wins came at Ezell, the other 3 he coached didn't fare quite so well. I'd still venture to say ,he knows football,but he don't know Roan MT. I do think he was liked at Science Hill.But science Hill is doing better after he left.But with all things mentioned,He'd be my choice.

Smart money goes with you.My guess is the desision was made long ago.It does look like they have some choices with Scot Smith and Ryan Witten,

pujo, how did those two guys get mentioned with the job? i had heard that maybe coach overby or like the principals brother was going to get the job