Turbyfill Resigns

Rainwater

Regardless of who gets it,its going to take some time and alot of hard work.Not everyone is going to be happy regardless of who gets it,but hiring someone who understands SMALL town football makes sense. My money is, and has always been on Matt Birchfield.

I've heard a little different. Heard it from someone who is usually pretty reliable BUT they may have been told wrong.(if so,by the horse's mouth no less.) Really only 3 possible choices. As I said earlier, just a waiting game now.As you and 91 say, some will be :o some will be :D and some will be :x no matter what

i think the key is to get the best coach available no matter what, take the time and make a good hire, key is to not get a first timer, not a junior high coach...it will take time to get the program turned around just like it took some time for it to go down......do they have the openings teaching wise to bring someone in at the first of the year or will they have to wait until summer

i think the key is to get the best coach available no matter what, take the time and make a good hire, key is to not get a first timer, not a junior high coach...it will take time to get the program turned around just like it took some time for it to go down......do they have the openings teaching wise to bring someone in at the first of the year or will they have to wait until summer

volsrock, im not sure they have tne openings you asked about or the desire to... bring someone in. only time will tell now

I've heard a little different. Heard it from someone who is usually pretty reliable BUT they may have been told wrong.(if so,by the horse's mouth no less.) Really only 3 possible choices. As I said earlier, just a waiting game now.As you and 91 say, some will be :o some will be :D and some will be :x no matter what

The more I hear ,the more confused I get,the key is,just do whats best for the kids.We may all be shocked by the time its all said and done.

The more I hear ,the more confused I get,the key is,just do whats best for the kids.We may all be shocked by the time its all said and done.

Alot of names have been floating around.....Baker, Smith, Birchfield, Lunsford and others.

But the crowd favorite...THE KING & B&G's pick would be....

UKNOIT2!!!!

Is you is or is you aint my constituants?! :unsure:

Edited by uknoit2

Alot of names have been floating around.....Baker, Smith, Birchfield, Lunsford and others.

But the crowd favorite...THE KING & B&G's pick would be....

UKNOIT2!!!!

Is you is or is you aint my constituants?! :unsure:

You'd have my support.(course that ain't sayin much <_< ) Just ready for them to name one so I'll know if mine is playing next year or not.(his decision,not mine) I'm doin my best to stay out of it.(although it'll shock me if he decides not to) But hey, I wouldn't want him to ever have to go through another repeat of last year. Not sure I could go through another repeat of last year(without going to jail, rehab,or worse :wacko:)

You'd have my support.(course that ain't sayin much <_< ) Just ready for them to name one so I'll know if mine is playing next year or not.(his decision,not mine) I'm doin my best to stay out of it.(although it'll shock me if he decides not to) But hey, I wouldn't want him to ever have to go through another repeat of last year. Not sure I could go through another repeat of last year(without going to jail, rehab,or worse :wacko:)

:roflolk:

Id say we'll be hearing soon. IMO, it was pretty easy to see that additions made to a certain basketball coaching staff would take care of the FB coaching change they saw coming in the near future.

Well if the principal wasn't a yes man and the ad a complete idiot then we might know something. There was no support from either one all year. heck the coaches bought cleats for the boys out of their own pockets. With no support no matter who gets the job the program will go no where. Just to many personal agendas on the table think about the team and not there selfs. Just pisses me off when the thoughts of a few can tear something up so bad.