DB at Boone

trailblazersback

When I went to bed last night We were scheduled to play Daniel Boone Friday night. But when I woke up this morning theres all this talk about the playoffs. Did I over sleep?

Someone ate some crow along the way, you woke up and laughed at people and made fun of them, DB had a couple close games where you said changes needed to be made, I made a remark and you called me out, an NFL player brought a gun to Kingsport for no good reason, a cow got tipped in Gray, shenanigans ensued, we got our first snow early....we missed a lot dude.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The athletic ability argument makes no sense to me. The three city schools in the area have the better athletic ability and it's been this way for years. I know athletic ability doesn't always equal wins so with that being said, who cares who has the better athletes? But since the board has turned that way let's at least keep the argument to this year's teams. Downs has nothing to do with THS athletes this year. He can't make catches versus DB or Boone this year so why bring him into this? His stat line for last game by the way was 2 catches for 32 yards. Not sure where you saw his 3rd reception vs Cincy because it didn't happen. I love when guys from our area go to big schools and compete well once they're gone, they're gone.

Brandon's name came in it when NOvision brought up the 09' and 10' seasons... you know... Boone's hay days. By they way I was checking the box scores to see how the "athletically superior" Boone kids did this past Saturday. I was fairly certain that with the masses of athletic ability Boone has had helping them win all those games in the past two seasons, surly there was at least ONE that could make the Saturday box score at least at the D2 or NAIA level. :unsure: Boy... that was a total waist of time!! :roflol:

Brandon's name came in it when NOvision brought up the 09' and 10' seasons... you know... Boone's hay days. By they way I was checking the box scores to see how the "athletically superior" Boone kids did this past Saturday. I was fairly certain that with the masses of athletic ability Boone has had helping them win all those games in the past two seasons, surly there was at least ONE that could make the Saturday box score at least at the D2 or NAIA level. :unsure: Boy... that was a total waist of time!! :roflol:

Easy now Cap. You wouldn't want to hurt any feelings.

I think it is pretty simple that the team with the most athletic ability would win an athletic event, if that isn't true then what is football about? I wouldn't say he was a bright spot in that game, all i remember is him catching a 5 yard touchdown pass with 3 seconds to go, and then him trying to start a fight with our linebacker after getting frustrated earlier in the 4th quarter, but i could be wrong, he may have had a couple of good blocks or something so i will commend him for his loosing effort.

Refresh my memory, was 09 the year that our former quarterback and defensive end also returned a punt for a touchdown against science hill?

Am I being punked!? :unsure: Nobody could be this nonsensical and contribute to a conversation on a football thread. Please tell me you are kidding.

Your memory must be tainted by the fumes over in Bristol, downs got his butt handed to him play in and play out by Hayden Chandley! To the point my exact words while sitting in Knoxville on Saturday was "good thing cincinatti didn't pick up Hayden." Get real dude....you were the same one screaming that heart didn't matter when we knocked your precious top ranked vickings out of the playoffs. Speaking of glasses they hand out and Boone and there being something in the water over at Boone, what's with Bristol? You obviously feel that you all are superior over the rest of the big8 and have a huge lack of class. By the way....downs or crowder for that matter, would have never gotten then chance to play for Tennessee under Fulmer. The only reason they got the chance to play is because tn is in a rebuilding mode and they are nowhere close to a top D1 school at this time.

Hate all you want... but the bottom line is they are singing Rocky Top every weekend while you and yours sit at home whistling Dixie, and watching them singing Rocky Top. :lol: People like you make players like them strive harder and harder to get to where they are at NOW!! So HATE ON HATER!!!!!!

You know what is pitiful is the fact that Tennessee High can produce all these D1 athletes, but still can't win football games. What is up with that? Here is a fact, we are all very happy for Downs, glad he made it to UT and hope that he does very well, so don't think that it bothers the Boone fans or any other in the Big 8 that he was a product of Tennessee High.

Edited by visionbcreality

Hate all you want... but the bottom line is they are singing Rocky Top every weekend while you and yours sit at home whistling Dixie, and watching them singing Rocky Top. :lol: People like you make players like them strive harder and harder to get to where they are at NOW!! So HATE ON HATER!!!!!!

No actually we go to Knoxville and party while they prepare for games, then we sit in a seat and watch them work hard, and then we sing Rocky Top along with them. It is a win win for both sides. Where did you play your college ball at Cap?

U know it really don't matter what those athletes that went D1 where they went if we're discussing who won the game last year anyway? Like you guys always say its played with 11 at a time not 1 or 2. By the way trailblazer, that was a great point about last year when Tenn High visited Boone with the Downs and Chandley matchup, u could just tell from watchin that, that game was Boone's to win with the thrill of it being their senior night.... But enough talk about the past, lets get to tommorow night........ We all know that DB will be favored over Boone, BUT if Boone wants to hang around and have a chance in the end, What does Boone have to do to give themselves the best chance to Win the game? Lets get some feed back

You know what is pitiful is the fact that Tennessee High can produce all these D1 athletes, but still can't win football games. What is up with that? Here is a fact, we are all very happy for Downs, glad he made it to UT and hope that he does very well, so don't think that it bothers the Boone fans or any other in the Big 8 that he was a product of Tennessee High.

No... here's the facts.

Oct. 22, 2010 at Daniel Boone 24 Tennessee 10

Nov. 13, 2009 at Tennessee 14 Daniel Boone 23

Oct. 23, 2009 at Tennessee 51 Daniel Boone 26

Sep. 16, 2004 at Tennessee 54 Daniel Boone 6

Sep. 19, 2003 at Daniel Boone 19 Tennessee 34

Aug. 22, 2002 at Tennessee 21 Daniel Boone 0

Sep. 14, 2001 at Daniel Boone 0 Tennessee 26

I could go on and on and on... but I think the picture is pretty clear. :thumb:

No actually we go to Knoxville and party while they prepare for games, then we sit in a seat and watch them work hard, and then we sing Rocky Top along with them. It is a win win for both sides. Where did you play your college ball at Cap?

I ran track as a SHOCKER from WSU in Wichita, KS for two years, and until my oldest son (who played basketball and graduated, and is now a graduate assistant at ETSU) was born. Had to get a paying job. I would ask you the same question but... well... you know.