DB at Boone

trailblazersback

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious to here what this region would classify as a boone win? Keep it under 50? lose by less than 35? maybe the clock not running continous until the 4th qt?

I have a little higher expectatons than most on here and I can guarantee you the team is not going to roll over like some on here has. All respect to DB they are a fine team and have earned all the accolades they get but make no mistake we will show up Friday. Who knows maybe it will rain all day and DB fumbles 5 times or GC knows this will be a blow out and spends all week watching the Andy Griffith Show and dreaming up one liners. Either way we will at least try and make it a ball game for you guys. Crazier things have happened.

I'm curious to here what this region would classify as a boone win? Keep it under 50? lose by less than 35? maybe the clock not running continous until the 4th qt?

I have a little higher expectatons than most on here and I can guarantee you the team is not going to roll over like some on here has. All respect to DB they are a fine team and have earned all the accolades they get but make no mistake we will show up Friday. Who knows maybe it will rain all day and DB fumbles 5 times or GC knows this will be a blow out and spends all week watching the Andy Griffith Show and dreaming up one liners. Either way we will at least try and make it a ball game for you guys. Crazier things have happened.

Boone has had enough success over the past few years to not be satisfied with anything but a win. Lest you forget they beat the Indians just 2 years ago. The Coaches and Players I am sure are working their butts off to become a better team and make the Playoffs. I do think the Blazers will end up the best 5A Conference Team... who else could it be? Tn High lost to what looked like a Middle School in Va. High and South has serious defensive problems (they can't play it). Boone should run the table on those 2.

I hope and expect the Indians come hungry for a win... and I think they will, they have all season. DB has a strong and getting stronger type team...it appears this is a close knit bunch of Indians.

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by ArtVandalay

That line on Coach Clark was one of the funnier things I've ever read. Thank you for that.

You had better go to the doctor because the medication your on is not working. You have to be kidding me. Are you serious? I know it's hard for you to admit it but you guys are going to get smoked big time. Just warning you ahead of time so you don't set yourself up for a huge disappointment. Just saying. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!

No medicine dbFAN91, Boone is going beat DB up and down the field all night long and make them wish they had took up a noncontact sport! I don't believe DB will even score or slow Boone down. DB is so scared that WaCo will not even come on this board. Don't worry DB hopefully there is next year.

How is that tossweep? Not rolling over here bud! Just kidding dbFAN91. Tossweep says some are rolling over and giving up already, Boone will give it everything they have and then some, but reality is they are playing the best team in the area and they have had trouble with a lot weaker teams. So the pressure is off of Boone as I have shared with the players. Besides I am sure this will bring WaCo out.

My o my the Boone DB matchup. While most dont realize Boone and DB are 1-1 in big 8 conference meetings. And all u DB fans werent u all saying these same types of things just two yrs ago when Boone rolled into your little precious J Fred Johnson stadium and WON!!!!! DB got more money than they know what to do with along with some 2,500 kids while Boone was fighting just a few yrs ago to keep certain sports in the school because of the finances at a county school with some 1,400 kids.... Im not makin excuses im just stating facta here and with all that Boone came out on top just a few yrs ago helpin lend DB their first losing season since 86 I think, just saying that IT IS POSSIBLE. Now do I think Boone will win, maybe not but im excited for it..... Will give my predictions later in the week....... A quote from one of the wisest men ive been able to meet in my life and I know he'll be tellin this on Friday... "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but it's the size of the fight in the dog."

A quote from one of the wisest men ive been able to meet in my life and I know he'll be tellin this on Friday... "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but it's the size of the fight in the dog."

I think this friday the bullmastiff will be more then the chihuahua wants for the second straight year.As for two years ago,even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then.We will see how many acorns Boone finds over the next ten years.

My Boone co-worker said DB better pack a big lunch,because it's going to be a long night for the Tribe.I like his confidence,that's what puts people in the stands.If your going to see a home game at Boone,let it be the Indians.Boone played a pretty good half last year,and hit some big plays on DB.I hope Boone plays the very best game possible and gives the Tribe a chance to work for four quarters.There isn't a whole lot between this game and Science Hill to help DB besides the practice field.