Boyd Buc @ Grace

reaction

Most hated or not, Hamreds will get their beat down. By the way, when have the puppies played a 4A, 5A, and #2 ranked 3A team the 1st 3 games of the season and went 3-0. Answer...never. #3 in the state poll for a reason.

This is a BB board, sorry for the distraction, I shouldn't have chimed in earlier. Best of luck Bucs.

no problem here no Grace Baptist fans on here talking. :popcorneater:

Most hated or not, Hamreds will get their beat down. By the way, when have the puppies played a 4A, 5A, and #2 ranked 3A team the 1st 3 games of the season and went 3-0. Answer...never. #3 in the state poll for a reason.

This is a BB board, sorry for the distraction, I shouldn't have chimed in earlier. Best of luck Bucs.

If you can't pick a team out of Knoxville and beat all the teams in 2a,you don't have much of a coach.When everyone hates you ,theres generally a reason.

We've got something for you in November 2012....Hampton has it coming and it's going to be ugly. We've got a great Junior Class. Doesn't matter if it's here or up in the sticks, we're coming.

I could really go off more, but you are truly not worth it. You've been a hater for a long time and Hambone will get their beating that's been cooking for 3 years in 2012. See you then, until then, keep hating....

:roflol::roflol:

That is THE funniest thing Ive heard in YEARS!

You can NEVER imagine how much we look forward to our next meeting...here, there, anywhere!

Better be calling some old grads to help ya out! I think last time you all got to cheat us, a few of your players had kids in elem school! I imagine we can look forward to the same :thumb:

It looks like we will be taking a beating at the hands of Boyd Buchanan-Brainerd as well as Knox Grace-Karns this season. Not looking forward to those two trips along with Baylor North next week, Polk County and Franklin County.

I was just hoping that South Pitt,- Hemlock don't run up the score since the Bucs can't score.

Again, sorry BB folks, didn't mean to get on this board and start this. Look forward to seeing you guys next year in the semi-finals.

Actually, 'I' got on this thread and started this....buc55 nor reaction will have a problem with it at all...You just do your best to keep GCA in 2A next year...Pull a few strings, you're all pretty good at that :thumb:

Edited by uknoit2