Monterey @ Gordonsville

croz6110

Hey croz u brought one out Monterey is down but I can't say much they whipped my clay county boys butts they are not running same offence as they have I really don't know what u would call it kinda a single wing don't see your boys having any problems dang your boys may be the team to beat in 1a this year

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey croz u brought one out Monterey is down but I can't say much they whipped my clay county boys butts they are not running same offence as they have I really don't know what u would call it kinda a single wing don't see your boys having any problems dang your boys may be the team to beat in 1a this year

They've typically ran some kind of wing T type offense against us. That's the one I'm talking about. They've ran the I when they've had a feature back.

It actually reminds me of Georgia Tech's offense without the triple option.

They've typically ran some kind of wing T type offense against us. That's the one I'm talking about. They've ran the I when they've had a feature back.

It actually reminds me of Georgia Tech's offense without the triple option.

yea this was a shotgun direct snap to one of three backs two side by side one behind gaurd kinda funky looking

Sounds like the old single wing. I'm anxious to see it.

Yeah that's what it is. It is primarily an unbalanced front with 4 o-lineman to the right of the center. The two on the left consist of a guard and a tightend at the left tackle spot which is eligible. Dickie Brown used it against Gville back in '08 when CCHS sent the Tigers home with a 54-29 loss. Unfortunately, that was the last time that's gonna happen for a day or two.

As far as MHS vs. GHS, Gville's powerhouses up front will pave the way for a quick and easy victory. Nothing against Monterey, but that's just the wat it is.

Yeah that's what it is. It is primarily an unbalanced front with 4 o-lineman to the right of the center. The two on the left consist of a guard and a tightend at the left tackle spot which is eligible. Dickie Brown used it against Gville back in '08 when CCHS sent the Tigers home with a 54-29 loss. Unfortunately, that was the last time that's gonna happen for a day or two.

As far as MHS vs. GHS, Gville's powerhouses up front will pave the way for a quick and easy victory. Nothing against Monterey, but that's just the wat it is.

Good luck Tigers!!

I don't believe the reason CCHS beat Gville that year was because of the offense. Gville was just awful that year and if it was for RBS and MJCHS being worse than terrible being on the schedule Gville would have only come away with 1 win that year. When they talk about football in Gordonsville there probably is no such thing as a 2008 season.