Coalfield @ Oliver Springs

MurphyFare

I thought you were a position coach for OS if you are why dont you act like it!you already have shown your ignorance more than once!

Really now? I think you've had several opportunities throughout the years to express your dislikes to me as a man but you haven't. Instead you would rather sit behind a keyboard.

By the way, what in my last post caused this kind of reponse?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oliver Springs has 30 seniors and is 2-3? If you have all that talent, are a Class AA team and cant beat a couple of decent Class A teams then it has to be coaching, or in this case, lack of coaching.

Hey ask_me we know this is Matt Stiltner. Coach Brackett is in your neck of the woods 7 days a week. So why don't you feel free to drop that crying towell off to him. If you are such a great coach then why didn't your alma mater Oliver Springs give you a coaching job?

Hey ask_me we know this is Matt Stiltner. Coach Brackett is in your neck of the woods 7 days a week. So why don't you feel free to drop that crying towell off to him. If you are such a great coach then why didn't your alma mater Oliver Springs give you a coaching job?

I sure would like to see that. Two lightweights going at it. They sure do look alot alike are they kin? Sounds like little single A coalfield has Oz all tore up. They better pull back together or that preseason #1 district pick will fall more than 1 notch.

I sure would like to see that. Two lightweights going at it. They sure do look alot alike are they kin? Sounds like little single A coalfield has Oz all tore up. They better pull back together or that preseason #1 district pick will fall more than 1 notch.

Polar, this has zero to do with Coalfield. It's about people wanting to hide behind a keyboard versus manning up and speaking there peace face to face. As far as "Stiltner vs Brackett" :roflol: !! That's all I'll say about that.

OS will be fine. As I said, let's see how the season plays out in the end.

This whole thing seems to be a load of crap. To start with OS played coalfield the best game they will get until south Pitt.. And this seems to be alot more personal than football talk so if people want to bash people for spending quality time with kids and taking care of our youth then maybe they should go face to face instead of on the computer.. I have alot of respect for a coach that cares about kids and wants to build our youth for their future.

Coaches can't control every play that happens on the field,all they can do is prepare a team and OS was well prepared for coalfield and Kingston and with the exception on a couple of plays in each game OS outplayed both teams.

Man try to ease up a little. Remember we've still not played Coalfield or OS yet. Let's just take 'em 1 at a time. :thumb:

Oliver Springs has 30 seniors and is 2-3? If you have all that talent, are a Class AA team and cant beat a couple of decent Class A teams then it has to be coaching, or in this case, lack of coaching.

All right then, keep doin' your thang I guess. You're just putting a negative light on a team you CLAIM to support. Personally I think you're letting your tiger tail (oletiger tail that is) show a little.

All right then, keep doin' your thang I guess. You're just putting a negative light on a team you CLAIM to support. Personally I think you're letting your tiger tail (oletiger tail that is) show a little.

Attaboy Crow. If you ASK ME,that cat has issues.Anyone who knows anything about this feller over the years won't hold you guys responceable.

Attaboy Crow. If you ASK ME,that cat has issues.Anyone who knows anything about this feller over the years won't hold you guys responceable.

No harm/no foul. Remember Stiltner back in his MS football coaching days. Didn't like him then, and don't like him now.

The games will be played on the field, not on this forum, when it's all said and done. Pull for your respective team every Friday night and hope everyone stay's healthy.