Station Camp at Gallatin

TheFBMAn

Gallatin is 4-0 and the Bison are 1-3. The Bison haven't made the plays to win ballgames so far this season. They could very easily be 4-0 or at worst 3-1. The Green Wave had responded to suspensions by going 4-0 and are feeling confident as forever. I like Gallatin in this one....35-17. Your thought?

Edited by TheFBMan

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year this game was very chippy and marred by several personal fouls. Hopefully cooler heads will prevail in this years game. Station Camp is reeling from another loss and Gallatin just came off their biggest win of the season. Two programs going in different directions. SC has plenty of offensive fire power to do some damage so Gallatin better be ware the big game let down. This is a crosstown rivalry and a large crowd should be there to watch this game.

This could be a trap game for Gallatin. Coming off a huge win, where they only played well in 2 quarters, will they be focused on the task at hand? I could easily see where young men start to believe in their own press clippings. On the other hand, SC has had everything go wrong to this point. They obviously have talent, but that has not translated into wins. Do they believe in their ability to win and in their coaches? At this point, SC is playing for their lives. If SC loses, realistically their season is over. NO PLAY-OFFS. With this also being a city rivalry game, will emotions be a positive or a negative. I don't believe this will be a blowout, but if either team self-destructs it will certainly be hard for them to win. Too close to call for me.

This could be a trap game for Gallatin. Coming off a huge win, where they only played well in 2 quarters, will they be focused on the task at hand? I could easily see where young men start to believe in their own press clippings. On the other hand, SC has had everything go wrong to this point. They obviously have talent, but that has not translated into wins. Do they believe in their ability to win and in their coaches? At this point, SC is playing for their lives. If SC loses, realistically their season is over. NO PLAY-OFFS. With this also being a city rivalry game, will emotions be a positive or a negative. I don't believe this will be a blowout, but if either team self-destructs it will certainly be hard for them to win. Too close to call for me.

Are you kidding? GHS should power over SC this year. SC is lacking in the trenches. GHS should wreak havoc in SC's backfield at will. GHS by 3(+)TDs

I would agree with the statement that this could be a trap game if this wasn't SC. I don't think the Wave will have any trouble getting up for their in town rival. This game is circled in red every season. These kids played mid state together, some played middle school ball together and now they want to beat each other!

Key to this game is playing solid defense. Station Camp has a pretty good offense with some fast players. However, I don't think they have the defense to keep Gallatin from scoring. Gallatin came along way last week with great special teams play from Tyler Way. Hope to see many more kickoffs in the endzone and field goals. Everybody keeps saying SC is lacking in the line and if they are that could spell big trouble for the Bison. Emotions will run high in this game. The Green Wave needs to just stay focused and not have a let down. Go Green Wave!!

I look for Station camp to play thier best game of the season this friday nite..Not picking them to upset the Wave ..Remember this is a pride game and not to mention for bragging rights !

GO WAVE !

At this point, every game to SC should be a pride game if any is left. They have had some heart breaking losses but a loss is a loss and you know after awhile you start getting that doubt in your head. Pride or not, GHS should steam roll over SC.

Last year this game was very chippy and marred by several personal fouls. Hopefully cooler heads will prevail in this years game. Station Camp is reeling from another loss and Gallatin just came off their biggest win of the season. Two programs going in different directions. SC has plenty of offensive fire power to do some damage so Gallatin better be ware the big game let down. This is a crosstown rivalry and a large crowd should be there to watch this game.

That's because SC starts most of this stuff - I've seen it in other games - if the referee's don't get a handle on it early - it'll be just the same as last year