Hampton vrs Hancock

pujo

Hey Pujo,

It's good to hear the Big Bo Dugger will be back out there this year. Will sure help with depth and size. I've been reading on here that there is another kid moving to Hampton from VA. What's the scoop Pujo?

All I know is the kid moved in on Monday,good looking kid at about 270. From what I hear he will be a great addition when he learns assignments.

A legend such as myself would not waste the time, effort or gas to come to a game such as this one. My time is too valuable to watch a game like this one. The young lads at Hampton have a good club this season and will make these boys from Hancock County bow down very quickly in this game. Goodluck to all the young lads that play the game.

DISGRACE is a joke and always has been, last time we met up with them down there we bout tore there little fence down while we used one of there fans truck has a good place to stand on and watch the game lol.... Im a persin that may see things diff...if ppl from grace would just pause a moment and look at who theyve played and beat. Theyve beat a bigger anderson county but on the flip side anderson has not won against a team worth a crud...Cak idc if theyre #1,#2,#3 or watever in 3a, me personally I dont believe they should be ranked that high, theyve not beat any1 with a bit of talent. Not sayin were great or anything. Heck weve played pretty much no1 either but thats the way things happen...DISGRACE is goin to be in for a rude awakenin for many yrs to come from these mountains I do believe....

DISGRACE is a joke and always has been, last time we met up with them down there we bout tore there little fence down while we used one of there fans truck has a good place to stand on and watch the game lol.... Im a persin that may see things diff...if ppl from grace would just pause a moment and look at who theyve played and beat. Theyve beat a bigger anderson county but on the flip side anderson has not won against a team worth a crud...Cak idc if theyre #1,#2,#3 or watever in 3a, me personally I dont believe they should be ranked that high, theyve not beat any1 with a bit of talent. Not sayin were great or anything. Heck weve played pretty much no1 either but thats the way things happen...DISGRACE is goin to be in for a rude awakenin for many yrs to come from these mountains I do believe....

IF they stay in 2A! I hope they do...It may be a couple years before we've got a basketball team close to last year's, but I'll be chomping at the bit to meet em on the field :thumb: