( 1A )Sept 12 Poll

tricklician

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching South Pitt and Jo Byrns in the state game last year and Jo byrns being so dominate out west I dont think any team from the west should be in front of South Pitt or Gordonsville. In fact maybe not even in front of Coalfield or Greenback. South Pitt hasn't fell off much if any and I think the other east teams have improved great deal.

Seriously though, the polls really don't mean that much cause anything could happen on any given night in the playoffs. I mean PC beat WC by a 2point conversion in overtime in the season.... than in playoffs WC was up on JB by 2tds and than lost by 2tds and than JB beat PC...I think 40-6....than South Pitt. beat JB by a lot. So, like I've always said the only thing that matters is that South Pitt. is No. 1 until they lose in the playoffs or the state title. So, I know the poll is fun to look at and I think that its just fine the way it is.

He said in No particular order. Which makes his the most accurate.

More Wayne County-Perry County talk. Good lord, is that all you people over in Linden are thinking about?

Well here's my thought process, and everyone knows it's true. Perry County is overlooking EVERY team they play and just staring at Week 10 on the schedule. My guess is someone is going to trip you guys up when you're least expecting it. The fact of the matter is this, Wayne County is a better team than Perry County as of right now. Yeah you're going to argue up and down with me about this, but it's the absolute truth. You have posters from everywhere saying that WE are the #1 team, even South Pitt posters. So the sooner Perry County gets that in their heads, the sooner we can actually talk about the polls and not hear "Perry County is going to win it all" and "Just wait for Week 10 when we're 10-0".

More Wayne County-Perry County talk. Good lord, is that all you people over in Linden are thinking about?

Well here's my thought process, and everyone knows it's true. Perry County is overlooking EVERY team they play and just staring at Week 10 on the schedule. My guess is someone is going to trip you guys up when you're least expecting it. The fact of the matter is this, Wayne County is a better team than Perry County as of right now. Yeah you're going to argue up and down with me about this, but it's the absolute truth. You have posters from everywhere saying that WE are the #1 team, even South Pitt posters. So the sooner Perry County gets that in their heads, the sooner we can actually talk about the polls and not hear "Perry County is going to win it all" and "Just wait for Week 10 when we're 10-0".

I think your statement is alittle off.. just because a couple of posters are thinking pc has it won does not mean much and you cannot pay them alot of mind but I will promise you this year's team is better than last the D is great and none of the players or coaches are overlooking anyone so come week 10 we will just have to see what happens

First off when did I or anyone else ever say PC would win it all? Second I have yet to see a South Pitt poster say Wayne Co is the best team in the State( Unless Croz is from SP). Third what teams have we supposedly looked over? Cause as far as I can remember im the only PC poster to bring up the Week 10 game, and I also said in another thread that CA and mTp will be tough. Wayne Co definitly has a Huge win and a Good Region win under there belt. And PCs opponents so far haven't had good records with exception of Forrest. But unless someone has seen both teams play no one can really say who is the better team right now. Its all speculation, I speculate we're better, others speculate Wayne Co is. :thumb:

Edited by theGURU

First off when did I or anyone else ever say PC would win it all? Second I have yet to see a South Pitt poster say Wayne Co is the best team in the State( Unless Croz is from SP). Third what teams have we supposedly looked over? Cause as far as I can remember im the only PC poster to bring up the Week 10 game, and I also said in another thread that CA and mTp will be tough. Wayne Co definitly has a Huge win and a Good Region win under there belt. And PCs opponents so far haven't had good records with exception of Forrest. But unless someone has seen both teams play no one can really say who is the better team right now. Its all speculation, I speculate we're better, others speculate Wayne Co is. :thumb:

I have talked to some South Pitt posters who think Wayne Co. is the best right. I won't name names, they have a reputation to uphold.

I'm from Gordonsville and we scrimmaged Cascade, so WC's whipping of Cascade is very impressive to me.