( 1A )Sept 12 Poll

tricklician

polls dont mean #### lol look at the college teams lol all i know is south pitt pirates won last year and jo's red devils were the best in the west untill they are either put out in the playoffs they are 1 and 2 if they both make it to the big game they will still be king of the hill while the rest of the state trys to cry and complain why they got beat by the refs... I make so strong points who cares about the polls no one does

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More Wayne County-Perry County talk. Good lord, is that all you people over in Linden are thinking about?

Well here's my thought process, and everyone knows it's true. Perry County is overlooking EVERY team they play and just staring at Week 10 on the schedule. My guess is someone is going to trip you guys up when you're least expecting it. The fact of the matter is this, Wayne County is a better team than Perry County as of right now. Yeah you're going to argue up and down with me about this, but it's the absolute truth. You have posters from everywhere saying that WE are the #1 team, even South Pitt posters. So the sooner Perry County gets that in their heads, the sooner we can actually talk about the polls and not hear "Perry County is going to win it all" and "Just wait for Week 10 when we're 10-0".

Your thoughts are incorrect, Jusboro. Sure, some of us fans like to get on here and pick at you guys, but that's just it...we're fans. We're not coaches, we're not players. I can guarantee you that PC is not overlooking ANYONE. We've got some tough teams to get by before we even think about week 10, beginning this week with CW. Sure, they seem to be down this year and PC should win, but you never know about CW; they are always tough and don't give up. Looking forward to a good game this week. :thumb:

Your thoughts are incorrect, Jusboro. Sure, some of us fans like to get on here and pick at you guys, but that's just it...we're fans. We're not coaches, we're not players. I can guarantee you that PC is not overlooking ANYONE. We've got some tough teams to get by before we even think about week 10, beginning this week with CW. Sure, they seem to be down this year and PC should win, but you never know about CW; they are always tough and don't give up. Looking forward to a good game this week. :thumb:

:popcorneater: Who is Wayne Co?

so everyone got better except JB and you may be right,,Dont guess JB had any new players this yr :roflol: lets let it all play out to the end,,,but like i said before there is not another team in 1A and maybe in 2A that's gonna touch south pitt this yr

I said most teams are better now than in the spring.

Forgive me if I think Gville has improved more than most.

JB didn't dominate the scrimmage in the spring, and to be honest, I hope Gville goes west in the playoffs, so we can play the JB's and the Wayne's and Perry's.

JB didn't dominate the scrimmage in the spring, and to be honest, I hope Gville goes west in the playoffs, so we can play the JB's and the Wayne's and Perry's.

I think this years playoff teams will be alot more evenly matched than in the past, theres some really good 1A teams out there this year, and to be honest I think SP is and will be number 1 until they get knocked off the throne.

Hoping to make an early exit? You must be a BBall fan at heart and don't want to miss any of those games. :roflolk:

UncleDave is from So Pittsburg and thinks we have a long ways to go to be as good a team as we were in the playoffs last year. The players are there, we just need to get better as the season progresses. I agree that we have one of the toughest schedules of any 1A team going down the stretch....and that is partly due to most 1A and 2A teams in our area opting not to play us....and beating the tarnation out of them too. Just ask Cascade that several folks are high on how those butt whoppings the last two years felt! Naw, just kidding, but I was only impressed with how hard that team hit...that was their best quality. Playing bigger teams will definitely help us....just hope we don't have too many more injuries.

In UncleDave's opinion, if Gordonsville goes west, SP will have a cake walk to the state game....sorry east teams. They were the only team that challenged us all year in 1A in 2010 and I think that will be the case again. Wayne County may be the real deal, but if Gordonsville goes west, they will have to take down the Tigers to make it to Cookeville.

so everyone got better except JB and you may be right,,Dont guess JB had any new players this yr :roflol: lets let it all play out to the end,,,but like i said before there is not another team in 1A and maybe in 2A that's gonna touch south pitt this yr

South Pittsburg has a long ways to go to get to the position they want to be in. They need to improve alot to have a chance at winning another gold ball. Alot of football still to play. I still think Gordonsville will be a serious factor in 1A.

UncleDave is from So Pittsburg and thinks we have a long ways to go to be as good a team as we were in the playoffs last year. The players are there, we just need to get better as the season progresses. I agree that we have one of the toughest schedules of any 1A team going down the stretch....and that is partly due to most 1A and 2A teams in our area opting not to play us....and beating the tarnation out of them too. Just ask Cascade that several folks are high on how those butt whoppings the last two years felt! Naw, just kidding, but I was only impressed with how hard that team hit...that was their best quality. Playing bigger teams will definitely help us....just hope we don't have too many more injuries.

In UncleDave's opinion, if Gordonsville goes west, SP will have a cake walk to the state game....sorry east teams. They were the only team that challenged us all year in 1A in 2010 and I think that will be the case again. Wayne County may be the real deal, but if Gordonsville goes west, they will have to take down the Tigers to make it to Cookeville.

WC played Cascade last week and I thought they were big up front and had some good athletes, but it was WC that was more physical and really loves to hit.