( 1A )Sept 12 Poll

tricklician

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't seen South Pittsburg but did see PC,Huntingdon and Wayne Co in the jamboree.And I'll admit,maybe the teams didn't play like they normally would.But on that night PC and Huntingdon both looked better than Wayne Co.West Carrol was moving the ball at will.Lake Co looked terrible that night also.We looked to be the worse team there and I know we are a lot better.But we also had a couple didn't play and really didn't throw much to our all state receiver,Rafael Tyler.Don't know much about Cascade but Union City has played both Wayne Co and Huntingdon in a real game and the coach from Union City said he hasnt seen South Pitts. but if it were between Wayne Co and Huntingdon as to being the #2 team,then Huntingdon was the best.So I'm going with South Pitt until they are beaten,Perry Co at #2..Huntingdon at # 3 and Wayne Co at # 4.

Haven't seen South Pittsburg but did see PC,Huntingdon and Wayne Co in the jamboree.And I'll admit,maybe the teams didn't play like they normally would.But on that night PC and Huntingdon both looked better than Wayne Co.West Carrol was moving the ball at will.Lake Co looked terrible that night also.We looked to be the worse team there and I know we are a lot better.But we also had a couple didn't play and really didn't throw much to our all state receiver,Rafael Tyler.Don't know much about Cascade but Union City has played both Wayne Co and Huntingdon in a real game and the coach from Union City said he hasnt seen South Pitts. but if it were between Wayne Co and Huntingdon as to being the #2 team,then Huntingdon was the best.So I'm going with South Pitt until they are beaten,Perry Co at #2..Huntingdon at # 3 and Wayne Co at # 4.

well i say you can take pc wc an huntington put them all together pick out the best and then SP will still spank ya bottom for ya so yall just keep on keeping on,,,because you cannot touch them as in SP :bored:

Im from SP and know nothing of any west tn teams other than scores. Even though Roy likes to be on top of murphys pole, I prefer to be anywhere other than 1. You have no where to go except down, and again, only roy enjoys that. I have heard that gordonsville is the real deal and are are as good as us, in some ways better. I am

Sure wc and pc are good and deserve the top, but I know I speak for all SP people. Our goal is a gold ball not ranking.

Im from SP and know nothing of any west tn teams other than scores. Even though Roy likes to be on top of murphys pole, I prefer to be anywhere other than 1. You have no where to go except down, and again, only roy enjoys that. I have heard that gordonsville is the real deal and are are as good as us, in some ways better. I am

Sure wc and pc are good and deserve the top, but I know I speak for all SP people. Our goal is a gold ball not ranking.

Well mike Jb scrimage gorden,,in sping and handeled them pretty good,,,, i think Sp is gonna be the gold agin,,,,wc and pc like to blow off some steam on here :roflol: They haven't gotten by Jb yet to be huffing and a puffing they might get there little house blew down :roflol::bored:

Well mike Jb scrimage gorden,,in sping and handeled them pretty good,,,, i think Sp is gonna be the gold agin,,,,wc and pc like to blow off some steam on here :roflol: They haven't gotten by Jb yet to be huffing and a puffing they might get there little house blew down :roflol::bored:

JB beat Gordonsville by one score in the spring scrimmage(I believe), and Gville had 9 positions on offense that had new players.

They are a much better team right now than in the spring, as most teams are.

I think gville is 2 td's better than JB right now.

JB beat Gordonsville by one score in the spring scrimmage(I believe), and Gville had 9 positions on offense that had new players.

They are a much better team right now than in the spring, as most teams are.

I think gville is 2 td's better than JB right now.

so everyone got better except JB and you may be right,,Dont guess JB had any new players this yr :roflol: lets let it all play out to the end,,,but like i said before there is not another team in 1A and maybe in 2A that's gonna touch south pitt this yr

I will say this about SP...I think we have the toughest schedule in all of 1A and that will give us an advantage in the playoffs...We still have to play Boyd, Polk, Signal, and Knox Grace..I think SP's defense is better than last years and offense is a hair behind but catching up nicely and there is not a linemen in 1A that can block our #73 1 on 1..People like him do not come around often..around here anyways..Makes a big difference in a game...Anyways like myself and most South Pittsburg fans always say...Polls only matter for the schools that are not that successful in the post season...The South Pittsburgs, Gordonsvilles, Jo Byrns, and Wayne Countys of 1A only care about playing on December 2nd