Blaze vs the Dawgs

shady04

Hmm, so much riding on one game. I know that if Blackman wins they will get 2 playoff games at home. I dont know about Smyrna and if they win. Here is what i think. Blackman will win. They have more talent this year. The defense has stepped up and returned to form since Rico has come back. Smyrna has talent and a very good team, but i feel like next year will be there year. Next week Smyrna fans you are going to get a good dose of Rico Turner, he set out of the game 2night so he will be coming in fresh next week. And before you Smyrna fans start talking about how you guys have the advantage in the passin game, just know that Justin, our QB has not missed a single pass since last week against Mt. Juliet. Justin is starting to come out of his shell and play to his potential. Justin can also run with the ball when he needs to, he is faster than Wolke and Wolke takes off with the ball way to much. And when Rico gets around the corner or is in open space, no body is fast enough to catch him. SO what does everyone else think about this game? :x

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bulldawg5404

ok b4 you even start talkin about stuff you better watch out.. because te dawgs are on a roll and we arent lettin down.. won the last 4 with out much to worry about.. so yea...i mean we have a great a team and b team so we have pleny of peepz who can play with some of our player gettin hurt we have also had several peepz step up that i didnt know could play to their full potential..

GO DAWG SICK 'em

Blackman is going to get their butts kicked twice this week. The Smyrna freshman team, who is hungry after a 41-0 loss to Riverdale, are going to smash Matt Dawson 6 feet under the mud. Also, Rico Turner is going to get the same amount of yards as the number on the back of his jersey. Final score (in both games) Smyrna 70 Blackman 6

Does that new Blackman middle school coach help coach the high school also? Well I guess he does when it comes to making sure the high school gets his players. Which reminds me where did all those Blackman middle school players come from? They must have rezoned well for them.

Guest JESUSISLIFE2

i think it will be a good game it will come down to the fourth quarter. as for rico, he is good but not the best in his regiion and marselous johnson will catch rico from behind everytime he breaks away

not on this message board. We'll make plenty of noise on friday night, when it counts! Heed my warning, Franklin didn't and we all know the outcome of their game with the Bruins! If you guys remember we heard the same manure from them(Smyrna)last season.(lol) So do the Blazes #1 fan(slim589) A favor, don't post anything about our game with the Bulldogs this week. That would be a much louder statement to their ego than argueing on here with them mutts! Any how, back to your game with the Bears. EXCELLENT first half! Lets keep that going for the rest of the season! We make our own destiny, you guys can go as far as you want to this year! I believe do you? :(:o;)

silence is golden. why risk eating crow when you can keep quiet and win, or lose, with dignity?

Posted by slim589:

not on this message board. We'll make plenty of noise on friday night, when it counts! Heed my warning, Franklin didn't and we all know the outcome of their game with the Bruins! If you guys remember we heard the same manure from them(Smyrna)last season.(lol) So do the Blazes #1 fan(slim589) A favor, don't post anything about our game with the Bulldogs this week. That would be a much louder statement to their ego than argueing on here with them mutts! Any how, back to your game with the Bears. EXCELLENT first half! Lets keep that going for the rest of the season! We make our own destiny, you guys can go as far as you want to this year! I believe do you? :(:o;)

:confused: :confused:

great post slim.

Posted by wildlymild:

silence is golden. why risk eating crow when you can keep quiet and win, or lose, with dignity?

Posted by slim589:

:confused: :confused: